Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited is a Thailand-based and food company. The company's operations comprise animal feed production, animal farming, meat processing and the manufacturing of food products, and the food retailer business.
The company operates through two business segments: livestock business and aquaculture business. The operations of these two segments are fully integrated, which range from sourcing raw materials for animal feed production, manufacturing animal feed, breeding animals, farming animals for commercial purposes, processing meat, producing ready-to-eat food products, and selling their products to both domestic and overseas markets.
The livestock business segment is segregated into three sub segments: feed, farm, and food.
In the feed segment, the company's major products include swine feed, chicken feed, duck feed, shrimp feed and fish feed. CPF produces various form of feed, such as concentrate, powder and pellet, with feed-mill plants located in every region throughout Thailand. These feeds are distributed under company-owned brands such as CP, Hogtonal, Hyprovite, Hi-Gro and Star Feed; Novo, Safe Feed and Erawan; C.F. and Anvipro; Marine, Hi-Grade, Turbo and Hilac, Blanca, Stargate, Safe Fo and Safe Fish.
In the farm sub segment, CPF operates major livestock farming in Thailand, with swine, broiler, layer, duck, shrimp and fish as the main products. The company produces parent stock of the animals as well as piglets, broiler chicks, layer chicks, layers, table ducklings, egg-laying ducklings, shrimp fry, and fish fry. In the food sub segment, the company's cooked products that are available domestically and internationally include frozen karaage chicken, seaweed roll chicken, grilled teriyaki chicken, green curry chicken with rice, savoury soya duck with egg noodles, roast duck, meatballs, sausage, kurobuta pork, shrimp wonton, and spaghetti with carbonara sauce. The company produces and brands its products under CP, Kitchen Joy, Five Stars, BK, and BKP, as well as using private brands. The company has its branch offices and dealers in 18 countries and has distributed products through importers in foreign countries. At present, the company has exported its products worldwide; whereas, major importing countries include European Union, the UK, Japan, the US and other Asian countries.
The aquaculture business segment is segregated into two sub segments: feed and farm.
The feed sub segment is engaged in the production and distribution of various forms of shrimp and fish feed such as concentrate, powder, and pellet. The company distributes most of the aquatic feed through agents or distributors located in shrimp farming areas, as well as sells directly to large shrimp farms. The farm sub segment raises and harvests fishes that are either sold fresh or in the frozen form. Some fishes and shrimps are also supplied to the company's processing plants.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited?
- How has Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Company Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years