CH2M HILL Companies, Ltd. is engaged in providing engineering, construction, management, and operation services. The company operates in various industry sectors such as chemicals, manufacturing, electronics and advanced technology, mining, energy, nuclear power, enterprise management solutions, power, environmental protection, transportation, government and commercial facilities, and water and life sciences. CH2M HILL operates in Asia, Australia, Africa, Canada, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and the US.
The company's reports its business through five business groups: Environment and Nuclear; Water; Transportation; Oil, Gas and Chemicals; Industrial and Urban Environments and Power.
The Environment and Nuclear business group is comprised of the environmental business, the government, facilities, and infrastructure business, and the nuclear business. Environmental business focuses on sustainability by protecting human health, preserving the environment, and restoring impacted natural resources. The company's government facilities and infrastructure (GFI) business group involves planning, designing, constructing, operating and maintaining various categories of facilities and infrastructure at all types of government and military installations offering contingency and logistics, planning and consulting engineering and design, design-build, operations and maintenance, and program management services to government clients. The Nuclear business specializes in management of complex nuclear programs and projects around the globe. In FY2015, the Environment and Nuclear segment reported revenues of $1,664.1 million, which accounted for 31% of the company's total revenue.
The Water business group focuses on solving complex water challenges and serves the wastewater, drinking water, industrial water, conveyance and storage, water resources and ecosystem management, and intelligent water solutions markets. This business supports the water related needs of clients in the utility, industrial, government, energy, and agricultural sectors. In FY2015, the Water segment reported revenues of $1,243.7 million, which accounted for 23.2% of the company's total revenue.
In the Transportation business group, the company serves aviation, highway/bridge, ports and maritime, and transit and rail segments with horizontal infrastructure development. This business group offers a broad portfolio of services, including procurement and technical advisory, transportation planning, environmental studies and documentation, design engineering, design for design-build, project/program management, construction management, and operations and asset management services. In FY2015, the Transportation segment reported revenues of $973.7 million, which accounted for 18.2% of the company's total revenue.
The Oil, Gas and Chemicals segment includes consulting, design, engineering, design-build, EPC, operations and maintenance, construction management, construction, and program management. The oil, gas and chemicals business serves the upstream, pipelines and terminals, and refining sectors of the oil and gas industry. The chemicals business serves all segments of the industry, including petrochemicals and derivatives, inorganics, specialties, and agricultural chemicals. In FY2015, the Oil, Gas and Chemicals segment reported revenues of $800.6 million, which accounted for 14.9% of the company's total revenue.
The Industries and Urban Environments market is comprised of the industrial and advanced technology (IAT) business, the buildings business and the urban environments business. The IAT business provides program management, consulting, planning, design and construction management services to clients in the following manufacturing industries: semiconductor, wafer, nanotechnology, photo voltaic, data center, flat panel display, automotive, aerospace and aviation, food and beverage, building materials, metals and consumer products. The buildings business provides global consulting, planning and design, sustainability and facade services for complex vertical structures. The urban environments business delivers large, complex urban projects and programs around the world with focus on master planning and consulting, economic development planning, project development, land development, program management, and community operations. In FY2015, the Industrial and Urban Environments segment reported revenues of $467.8 million, which accounted for 8.7% of the company's total revenue.
The Power business includes design and builds power generation facilities that produce energy from natural gas, coal, solar, wind, biomass, and geothermal sources. In FY2015, the Power segment reported revenues of $211.7 million, which accounted for 3.9% of the company's total revenue.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into two segments, namely the US, and international. In FY2015, the US segment accounted for 67% of the company's total revenues, followed by international with 33%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of CH2M HILL Companies, Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about CH2M HILL Companies, Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines CH2M HILL Companies, Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases CH2M HILL Companies, Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of CH2M HILL Companies, Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does CH2M HILL Companies, Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of CH2M HILL Companies, Ltd.?
- How has CH2M HILL Companies, Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does CH2M HILL Companies, Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are CH2M HILL Companies, Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are CH2M HILL Companies, Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of CH2M HILL Companies, Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years