CGI Group Inc. is a global information technology (IT) and business process services (BPS) provider delivering business consulting, systems integration and transformational outsourcing services. The company offers its services to customers operating in government, financial services, health, utilities, telecommunications, oil & gas, manufacturing, retail & consumer services, transportation and post & logistics industries. CGI operates in Canada, the US, Europe and Asia Pacific.
The company operates its business through seven operating segments which are based on its geographic delivery model: the US; Nordics; Canada; France (including Luxembourg and Morocco); the UK; Eastern, Central and Southern Europe (primarily Netherlands and Germany) (ECS); and Asia Pacific (including Australia, India and the Philippines). Across these operating segments, CGI offers IT services and business process services; management of IT and business functions (outsourcing); systems integration and consulting; and the sale of software solutions.
CGI provides a range of application services, including application development, management, testing, portfolio management and modernization that enable the company’s clients to overcome the challenges and drive business agility, transformation and cost efficiencies. The company’s end-to-end services provide the technology and industry expertise, solutions, skills, frameworks and processes needed by CGI’s clients to successfully build, run and evolve their enterprise applications.
The company also provides business consulting services to help its clients grow their business, drive revenue, improve efficiency and become more agile by combining cross-industry, operational and technology expertise to successfully manage transformation and provide for lasting business performance. CGI’s business process services offer a suite of services that are designed to address the needs of specific industries in the changing surroundings. The company’s business process services are grouped into five areas of expertise, each of which is focused on delivering business outcomes: business to business (B2B) operations support; business to customer (B2C) operations support; purchase management; revenue management; and supplier payments.
CGI offers a range of infrastructure services to its clients including energy-efficient green data centers; and cloud computing and managed security services, supported by an enterprise service management toolset. The company also offers technology, processes, and people that its clients need to transform their IT infrastructure, achieve efficiencies, cost savings and other strategic business outcomes. The company also provides IT outsourcing services which allow business executives to retain control over IT strategies while benefiting from reduced operating costs and risks without compromising service delivery to end users and their clients. CGI also manages operations, focuses on quality and operational excellence, and also offers competitive pricing.
In addition, CGI offers systems integration services through its professionals that help clients design, develop and integrate the systems and applications that best run their business. The company’s systems integration services offered are business intelligence services; enterprise application integration; enterprise architecture services; enterprise content management; enterprise resource planning; geospatial solutions; information security services; and mobile computing solutions.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into seven segments, namely The US, Nordics, Canada, France, the UK, ECS, and Asia Pacific. In FY2016, the US segment accounted for 26.9% of the company's total revenues, followed by Nordics with 15.5%; Canada with 14.4%; France with 13.5%; The UK with 13.4%; ECS with 11.2%; and Asia Pacific with 5.1%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of CGI Group Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about CGI Group Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines CGI Group Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases CGI Group Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of CGI Group Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does CGI Group Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of CGI Group Inc.?
- How has CGI Group Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does CGI Group Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are CGI Group Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are CGI Group Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of CGI Group Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years