Celyad SA , is a biotechnology company engaged in cell therapy treatments with clinical programs targeting indications in immune-oncology. Celyad’s operations spread across Belgium and the US. The company is involved in development of therapies in cardiology and oncology. The company classifies its business operations into two reportable segments: cardiology, immuno-oncology.
The Immuno-Oncology segment is formed by regrouping all assets developed based on the platform acquired from Oncyte LLC. The company developed NKR-T platform based on T-cell immunotherapy approaches. Celyad's lead product candidate in oncology is CAR-T NKR-2. The company's CAR-T NKR-2 is an autologous chimeric antigen receptor (CAR), using NKG2D, an activating receptor of natural killer (NK), cells transduced on T-lymphocytes.
These NK cells are another type of white blood cells, which acts as first line of defence against external aggression and cancer. Under this chimeric antigen receptor approach genes coded for NK activating receptors such as NKG2D or NKp30 will be inserted to bind with ligands. The traditional signalling construct will provide intracellular signal to trigger cell killing. Celyad conducted clinical trial called CM-CS1 trial for its product CAR-T NKR-2 in 2016.
In FY2016, the Immuno-Oncology segment reported revenues of EUR8.4 million, which accounted for 99.0% of the company's total revenue. Its Cardiology segment consists of regrouping of the Cardiopoiesis platform, the Corquest platform and C-Cathez. C-Cure is the company’s lead drug product candidate under this segment. It is a cell therapy, developed based on cardiopoiesis technology.
C-Cure therapy is for the treatment of patients with ischemic heart failure (HF). The C-Cathez is a cell injection catheter used to re-inject the cells in to the heart of the ischemic HF patients. Celyad conducted CHARt-1 trial on C-Cure therapy in Europe and Israel. Chart -1 is phase three clinical trial, which is conducted on 290 patients with NYHA Class III and IV ischemic HF. The primary end point of this randomized trial includes mortality, morbidity, quality of life, six minutes’ walk distance test, left ventricular end systolic volume (LVESV) and left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF).
The primary end point of this trial was not met, but shown a progressive response in 60% of the total trial population. Celyad is about to conduct CHART-2 trial on C-CURE therapy. In FY2016, the Cardiology segment reported revenues of EUR0.08 million, which accounted for 1.0% of the company's total revenue.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Celyad SA in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Celyad SA listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Celyad SA’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Celyad SA’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Celyad SA’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Celyad SA operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Celyad SA?
- How has Celyad SA performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Celyad SA rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Celyad SA strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Celyad SA’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Celyad SA? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years