Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd. is a Taiwan-based financial institution, which offers retail and commercial banking services to private and corporate customers. The company operates in Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
The company's service network spans throughout Asia, Europe, and the Americas. As of December 31, 2015, CHCB had 184 domestic offices, an international financing branch and its nine overseas branches in New York, Los Angeles, Tokyo, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Dongguan and Kunshan China. Taishin Financial Holdings is a holding company, which has 22.55% equity interest in Chang Hwa Bank.
CHCB operates through six business segments: loans; financial instruments and investments; deposits and remittances; wealth management; overseas branch; and others.
CHCB accepts checking deposits, demand deposits and time deposits; and issues bank debentures. It provides short-term, medium-term and long-term loans; and discount bills and notes. In addition, the company handles domestic and foreign remittances; accepts commercial drafts; and issues foreign and domestic letters of credit.
The company also acts as a collecting and paying agent, and as an agent to sell government bonds, treasury notes, corporate bonds and stocks. CHCB conducts warehousing, custody and agency businesses; and conducts other relevant business, which may be authorized by the Competent Authority. CHCB invests in government bonds, short term bills, corporate bonds, bank debentures and corporate stocks.
The company's overseas branches offer deposits, loans, remittance, trade finance, letters of credit, guaranty and foreign exchange. It also engages in money and capital market transactions and takes part in international syndication loan businesses.
CHCB's business divisions include internal auditing, legal affairs and compliance, secretariat, human resources, product management, treasury, trust, domestic banking, international banking, E-business, credit management, risk management, loan asset management, financial management, information technology, operations and general affairs.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd.?
- How has Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Chang Hwa Commercial Bank, Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years