Career Education Corporation is a post-secondary and online education services provider. The company offers education to a diverse student population in career-oriented disciplines through online, campus-based and hybrid learning program offering. It serve students from campuses throughout the US offering doctoral, masters, bachelor's and associate degrees and diploma and certificate programs.
The company's institutions include, among others, American InterContinental University (AIU); Colorado Technical University (CTU); Harrington College of Design; International Academy of Design & Technology (IADT); Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts; and Sanford-Brown College and Institute (SBC and SBI, respectively).
The company operates through four reportable segments: CTU, AIU, Culinary Arts, and Transitional Group.
The CTU schools collectively offer academic programs in the career-oriented disciplines of business studies, information systems and technologies, criminal justice, computer science and engineering, and health sciences fully-online programs through CTU online, local campus and blended formats, which combine campus-based and online education.
AIU schools focuses on helping busy professionals and collectively offer academic programs in the career-oriented disciplines of business studies, information technologies, criminal justice and design technologies through AIU online, local campus and blended formats, which combine campus-based and online education.
Culinary Arts includes Le Cordon Bleu (LCB) institutions in North America which offer hands on educational programs in the career-oriented disciplines of culinary arts and patisserie and baking in the commercial-grade kitchens of Le Cordon Bleu. LCB also provides online programs in culinary arts and hotel and restaurant management.
Transitional Group offers academic programs primarily in the discipline of health education along with programs in business studies and information technology, fashion design, film and video production, graphic design, interior design and visual communications.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Career Education Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Career Education Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Career Education Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Career Education Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Career Education Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Career Education Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Career Education Corporation?
- How has Career Education Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Career Education Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Career Education Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Career Education Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Career Education Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years