Capitol Health Limited (CHL) is a healthcare company engaged in the provision of diagnostic imaging services. The company operates in Australia and Singapore. The company operates its business through three diagnostic centers which include capital radiology, imaging @ olympic park and sydney radiology.
CHL’s capital radiology is diagnostic imaging provider engaged in the provision of prompt and professional care to both patients and referrers. The services offered by the capital radiology center includes bone densitometry, CT (computed tomography) scan, CT Angiography, doppler ultrasound, echocardiography, general X-Ray, mammography, MRI (magnetic resonance imaging), nuclear medicine and other related services. The company’s imaging @ olympic park is a imaging and treatment day procedure centre involved in the provision of various maging Services across a range of modalities including 3T MRI, 64 slice CT, interventional fluoroscopy, ultrasound and digital radiography. It also offers various MSK (musculoskeletal) injuries treatments such as corticosteroid injections, platelet rich plasma injection, cytokine therapy or autologous conditioned serum and shoulder hydrodilatation.
CHL’s sydney radiology is a diagnostic practice center wihich offer diagnostic services include interventional radiology, dental imaging, bone density, mammography, X-Ray and other services. The company provides diagnostic imaging services through a network of around clinics throughout metropolitan and rural Victoria. CHL operates through its subsidiaries include CHL Operations, Capital Radiology, Radiology One, MDI Group, MDI Radiology, MDI Malvern, MDI Manningham, MDI Monash, MDI Operations, Melbourne Diagnostic Imaging, and Molecular Diagnostic Imaging.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Capitol Health Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Capitol Health Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Capitol Health Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Capitol Health Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Capitol Health Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Capitol Health Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Capitol Health Limited?
- How has Capitol Health Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Capitol Health Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Capitol Health Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Capitol Health Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Capitol Health Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years