CECO Environmental Corp. is engaged in providing clean-air solutions in the product recovery, air pollution control, fluid handling and filtration segments. The company operates in the US, the Netherlands, Canada, India, Mexico, China, Singapore, and South America.
The company operates through three business segments: air pollution control segment; energy segment; and fluid handling and filtration segment. The company's air pollution control segment provides the design and manufacture of product recovery and air pollution control technologies that enable customers to meet compliance targets for toxic emissions, fumes, volatile organic compounds, process and industrial odors.
These products and solutions include chemical and biological scrubbers, fabric filters and cartridge collectors, thermal and catalytic oxidation systems, cyclones, separators, gas absorbers and industrial ventilation systems.
This segment also provides component parts for industrial air systems and traditional duct components, as well as custom metal engineered fabrication services. This segment comprises Adwest Technologies, Inc., Duall Air and Odor Technologies, Busch International, Buell Energy Cyclones, Flex-Kleen Dust Collection Technologies, Fisher-Klosterman, Inc., Kirk & Blum, KB Duct, SAT Technology, Inc. and HEE Environmental Engineering. In FY2016, air pollution control segment generated a revenue of US$203.3 million, which accounted for 48.6% of the total revenue. CECO's energy segment provides the design and manufacture of technologies for flue gas and diverter dampers, non-metallic expansion joints, natural gas turbine exhaust systems, and silencer and precipitator applications for coal-fired and natural gas power plants, refining, oil production and petrochemical processing.
The energy segment includes Aarding Thermal Acoustics, and AVC Specialists, Inc., and Zhongli. In FY2016, energy segment generated a revenue of US$153.3 million, which accounted for 36.6% of the total revenue.
The company's fluid handling and filtration segment provides the design and manufacture of technologies including centrifugal pumps for corrosive, abrasive and high temperature liquids, filter products for air and liquid filtration, as well as product recovery equipment, and air movement and exhaust systems. This segment comprises Met-Pro Global Pump Solutions, Mefiag Filtration Solutions, CECO Filters and Strobic Air Corporation. In FY2016, fluid handling and filtration segment generated a revenue of US$61.7 million, which accounted for 14.8% of the total revenue. The company also offers engineered design build fabrication and plant engineered services.
The company's subsidiaries are CECO Group, Inc., Flextor Inc., and CECO Group Global Holdings LLC. Each of these subsidiaries, in turn, has several other subsidiaries, through which CECO conducts its business operations. These include Adwest Technologies, Inc.; CECO Filters, Inc.; CECO Abatement Systems, Inc.; The Kirk & Blum Manufacturing Company; Effox, Inc.; Fisher-Klosterman, Inc.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of CECO Environmental Corp. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about CECO Environmental Corp. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines CECO Environmental Corp.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases CECO Environmental Corp.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of CECO Environmental Corp.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does CECO Environmental Corp. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of CECO Environmental Corp.?
- How has CECO Environmental Corp. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does CECO Environmental Corp. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are CECO Environmental Corp. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are CECO Environmental Corp.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of CECO Environmental Corp.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years