Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (BDMSPC) is a Thailand-based private hospital operator. It owns and manages six hospital groups including Bangkok Hospitals, Samitivej Hospitals, BNH Hospital, Phyathai Hospital, Paolo Memorial Hospital and the Royal Hospitals.
The company's other hospitals include Bangkok Heart Hospital, Wattanosoth Cancer Hospital, Bangkok Hospital Hua hin, Bangkok Hospital Rayong, Bagnkok Hospital Trat, Bangkok Hospital Had Yai, Bangkok Hospital Ratchasima, Bangkok Hospital Phitsanulok, Samitivej Hospital, BNH Hospital, Phyathai 1 Hospital and Royal Rattanak Hospital.
In addition, BDMSPC's network includes complementary non-hospital businesses such as investments in medical laboratories, pharmaceutical manufacturing and saline production.
The company offers various medical services in the areas of brain, health, emergency and referral, gastro intestinal, geriatric and rehab, bone, eye (ear-nose-throat), mother and child, chest, heart, surgery and cancer.
BDMSPC's subsidiaries include Samitivej Public Co Ltd, Bangkok Hospital Hatyai Co Ltd, Bangkok Phuket Hospital Co Ltd, Bangkok Pattaya Hospital Co Ltd, Bangkok Trat Hospital Co Ltd, Royal Bangkok Healthcare Co Ltd, Bangkok Hospital Kao Yai Co Ltd, Bangkok Premier Life Insurance Broker Co Ltd and Bangkok Hospital Surat Co Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bangkok Dusit Medical Services Public Company Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bangkok Dusit Medical Services Public Company Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bangkok Dusit Medical Services Public Company Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bangkok Dusit Medical Services Public Company Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bangkok Dusit Medical Services Public Company Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bangkok Dusit Medical Services Public Company Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bangkok Dusit Medical Services Public Company Limited?
- How has Bangkok Dusit Medical Services Public Company Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bangkok Dusit Medical Services Public Company Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bangkok Dusit Medical Services Public Company Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bangkok Dusit Medical Services Public Company Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bangkok Dusit Medical Services Public Company Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years