BancorpSouth Inc is a financial holding company that operates through its principal bank subsidiary, BancorpSouth Bank (the bank). The bank provides commercial banking, mortgage, insurance, trust services. The company primarily operates in the US. As at December 31, 2016, it had total assets of US$14.7 billion, net loans and leases of US$10.7 billion, and deposits of US$11.7 billion. BancorpSouth operates through three segments: Community Banking (CB), General Corporate and Other (GCO), and Insurance Agencies (IA). BancorpSouth's Community Banking segment provides a range of deposit products, commercial loans and consumer loan services.
The commercial loan services include term loans, lines of credit, equipment and receivable financing and agricultural loans; short-to-medium term commercial loans, both secured and unsecured, to businesses for working capital (including inventory and receivables), business expansion (including acquisition and development of real estate and improvements), and the purchase of equipment and machinery.
The segment offers the consumer loan services through residential consumer lending and non-residential consumer lending. The residential consumer lending services include construction loans, second mortgage loans and home equity lines of credit. The non-residential consumer lending services provided by the bank include loans for automobiles, recreation vehicles, boats, personal (secured and unsecured) and deposit account secured loans.
In FY2016, the segment reported revenue of US$495.7 million, which accounted for 67.7% of the company’s net revenue. The company's insurance agencies serves as an agents in the sale of title insurance, commercial lines of insurance and full lines of property and casualty, life, health and employee benefits products and services.
In FY2016, the IA segment reported revenue of US$116.2 million, which accounted for 15.9% of the company’s net revenue. BancorpSouth's general corporate and other segment includes mortgage lending, trust services, credit card activities, investment services and other activities not allocated to the community banking or insurance agencies. In FY2016, the segment reported revenue of US$120.5 million, which accounted for 16.5% of the company’s net revenue.
The company's subsidiaries include BancorpSouth Bank, BancorpSouth Insurance Services, BancorpSouth Municipal Development Corporation, BancorpSouth Bank Securities Corporation, Business Holding Company Trust I, American State Capital Trust I, City Bancorp Preferred Trust I and Gumtree Wholesale Insurance Brokers, Inc.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of BancorpSouth, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about BancorpSouth, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines BancorpSouth, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases BancorpSouth, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of BancorpSouth, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does BancorpSouth, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of BancorpSouth, Inc.?
- How has BancorpSouth, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does BancorpSouth, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are BancorpSouth, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are BancorpSouth, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of BancorpSouth, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years