Apollo Education Group, Inc. is a private education services provider. The group offers undergraduate, graduate, certificate and non-degree educational programs and services, online and on-campus academic programs principally to working learners in the US and offshore regions. Apollo has majority of its operations in the US.
Apollo operates through three business segments: University of Phoenix, Apollo Global, and Other.
University of Phoenix is a private university with an alumni network of more than 950,000 graduates. The university offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in a range of program areas including business, education and nursing. A significant majority of the University’s approximately 140,000 students attend classes exclusively online, and the University also offers many of its educational programs and services at ground locations primarily in key selected major metropolitan areas throughout the US. In addition, the university offers a range of non-degree education programs for lifelong learners and students interested in developing skills and knowledge to improve their prospects of employment in their field of choice or advancement within their existing careers. In FY2016, the University Of Phoenix segment reported revenues of $1,631.4 million, which accounted for 77.6% of the group's total revenue.
The group's Apollo Global segment offers educational programs based outside the US, primarily offered through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Apollo Global. The segment includes BPP Holdings (BPP) in the UK; Open Colleges Australia (Open Colleges) in Australia; Career Partner in Germany; Universidad Latinoamericana (ULA) in Mexico; Faculdade da Educacional da Lapa (FAEL) in Brazil; Apollo Global Chile in Chile; Milpark Education in South Africa; and India Education Services in India. BPP offers training and exam preparation programs in a variety of areas and qualification training, undergraduate and graduate degrees through BPP University, which includes BPP Law School and BPP Business School. Open Colleges provide nationally recognized and government approved certificates, diplomas and other qualifications in a range of disciplines and industries, including health and wellness; business management and services; and community services. Career Partner offers undergraduate and graduate degrees primarily in business, and nondegree programs.
ULA offers graduate and undergraduate degrees, high school and executive education in various program areas and disciplines. FAEL offers undergraduate and graduate degrees, primarily in the areas of business, education and technology. Apollo Global Chile includes Universidad de Artes, Ciencias y Comunicacion (UNIACC) and Instituto Superior de las Artes y Comunicaciones (IACC). UNIACC offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in a range of areas. IACC offers degree and non-degree programs virtually. Milpark Education provides postsecondary education, including undergraduate and graduate degrees in business, and non-degree programs. India Education Services is a joint venture that operates the Bridge School of Management, which provides non-degree management and business programs offered online and through on-ground teaching. In FY2016, the Apollo Global segment reported revenues of $433.7 million, which accounted for 20.6% of the group's total revenue.
Apollo's Other segment includes The College for Financial Planning Institutes (College for Financial Planning), Western International University, TIY Academy and Apollo Professional Development. The College for Financial Planning provides online financial services education programs, including graduate degrees in three majors, certificate programs, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority securities license training, and continuing education courses.
Western International University offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in areas of business, information technology (IT) and behavioral science. Western International University also provides relevant solutions for employers to help solve their human capital needs through degree and non-degree programs. TIY Academy is a provider of intensive, immersive skills training designed to provide direct pathways to associated careers in information technology. Apollo Professional Development provides programs for employers to better help them recruit, develop and retain a qualified workforce. In FY2016, the Other segment reported revenues of $36.7 million, which accounted for 1.7% of the group's total revenue.
Geographically, the group classifies its operations into three segments, namely the US, the UK and other. In FY2016, the US segment accounted for 79.4% of the group's total revenues, followed by the UK with 10.7% and other with 10%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Apollo Education Group, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Apollo Education Group, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Apollo Education Group, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Apollo Education Group, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Apollo Education Group, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Apollo Education Group, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Apollo Education Group, Inc.?
- How has Apollo Education Group, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Apollo Education Group, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Apollo Education Group, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Apollo Education Group, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Apollo Education Group, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years