Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA (AB InBev) is engaged in the production, distribution and sale of beer and soft drinks. The company sells its beers in more than 150 countries across the world. AB InBev offers a portfolio of 500 international and local brands, including global flagship brands Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona (except in the US) and multi-country brands Beck's, Leffe and Hoegaarden. In addition, the company offers local brands such as Bud Light, Skol, Brahma, Antarctica, Quilmes, Victoria, Modelo Especial, Michelob Ultra, Harbin, Sedrin, Klinskoye, Sibirskaya Korona, Chernigivske, Cass and Jupiler.
The company sold 433.9 million hl of beer in FY2016. AB InBev’s business operations are classified into eight reportable segments: North America, Latin America North, Asia Pacific, EMEA, Latin America West, Latin America South, and global export and holding companies. The North America segment includes operations in the US and Canada. Some of the key global brands sold in this zone include Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona, and the international brands include Beck's, Hoegaarden and Leffe. Additionally, the company sells several local brands such as Bass, Bud Light, Busch, Goose Island, Michelob Ultra, Natural Light, Shock Top, Blue Point, Busch Light, Bud Light, Lime-A-Rita Family, MixxTail, Oculto, 10 Barrel, Elysian, Golden Road and Four Peaks in the US and Alexander Keith’s, Bass, Bud Light, Kokanee, Labatt, Lakeport, Lucky, Oland, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, Okanagan, Palm Bay, Stanley Park, and Mill Street in Canada.
The company operates 31 beverage manufacturing plants in North America zone. As of 31 December 2016, the segment reported revenue of US$15,698 million or 34.5% of the company’s total revenue.
The Latin America North segment encompasses the company's operations in Brazil, the Dominican Republic, Guatemala and Cuba. In Brazil, the company operates through its subsidiary, Companhia de Bebidas das Americas-AmBev (AmBev), which sells local beer brands such as Antarctica, Bohemia, Brahma and Skol, amongst other international brands. In the Guatemala, the company sells beer under the brand names Brahva, Modelo Especial and Bud Light. In Brazil and the Dominican Republic, the segment is also engaged in the manufacture and sale of several soft drinks brands including Guarana Antarctica, Pepsi, 7UP and Red Rock. The segment operates 40 beverage manufacturing plants across the region. As of 31 December 2016, the segment reported revenue of US$ US$8,461 million or 18.6% of the company’s total revenue.
The Asia Pacific segment primarily consists of the company's operations in China and South Korea. The segment has 42 beer manufacturing facilities that manufacture and sell several international, multi-country and local brands including Budweiser, Stella Artois, Beck's, Hoegaarden, Leffe, Harbin, Big Boss and Ginsber, among others. The company operates 57 production facilities in Asia Pacific region. As of 31 December 2016, the segment reported revenue of US$6,074 million or 13.3% of the company’s total revenue. The EMEA segment includes the company's operations in the UK, Ireland, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, African Islands, Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Switzerland, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia. Also exports products to other countries in Europe and the Middle East.
The segment operates 82 beverage manufacturing units in the region that produce and sell international and multi-country brands such as Budweiser, Corona, Stella Artois and Beck's, among others. The segment also sells several local brands in the region, including Belle-Vue, Jupiler, Vieux Temps, Diebels, Franziskaner, Haake-Beck, Hasseroder, Lowenbrau, Spaten and Gilde, among others. As of 31 December 2016, the segment reported revenue of US$6,010 million or 13.2% of the company’s total revenue. The company’s Latin America West includes operations in Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Honduras, Mexico, and Peru. It is operates through Bavaria S.A. in Columbia and Grupo Modelo in Mexico. Major brands offered in these markets are Budweiser, Stella Artois, Corona, Cristal, Pilsen Callao, Cusquena, Backus Ice, Pilsen Trujillo, San Mateo, and Agua Tónica Backus, among others. Produces and offers beer, packaged water, and other non-alcoholic drinks in Peru. The segment operates 32 production facilities.
As of 31 December 2016, the segment reported revenue of US$5,188 million or 11.4% of the company’s total revenue. The Latin America South segment includes operations in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay. The segment is also engaged in the manufacture and sale of soft drinks under licensed brand names (7UP, Pepsi, H2OH!, Mirinda, Paso de los Toros, Tropicana and Gatorade). The segment operates 22 beverage manufacturing units in the region that produce and sell international brands such as Hoegaarden and Leffe.
The company also sells several local brands in the region, including Andes, Brahma, Norte, Patagonia, Quilmes, Antarctica, Bohemia and Skol, among others. As of 31 December 2016, the segment reported revenue of US$2,850 million or 6.3% of the company’s total revenue. The global export and holding companies segment includes the export sales as well as the intra-group transactions. As of 31 December 2016, the segment reported revenue of US$1,237 million or 2.7% of the company’s total revenue.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV?
- How has Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us