Ansell Limited is one of the world’s leading providers of protection solutions. It designs, develops and manufactures a range of hand and arm protection solutions, clothing and condoms. The company offers its products to industrial workers, and healthcare professionals and patients. The company operates in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Caribbean and Asia Pacific.
In FY2016, the company operated through four global business units (GBUs): Industrial GBU, Medical GBU, Single Use GBU, and Sexual Wellness GBU*.
The Industrial GBU of the company manufactures and markets high-performance, hand and body protection solutions for a range of industrial applications. It provides multi-use hand, foot and body protection solutions for industrial worker environments and specialty applications. These products include chemical gloves and sleeves, industrial gloves and sleeves, general disposable gloves, and critical environment gloves. The company offers these products to the industries including automotive, chemical, metal fabrication, machinery and equipment, food, construction, mining, and first responders. In FY2016, the Industrial GBU reported revenues of $654.8 million, which accounted for 41.6% of the company's total revenue.
The company’s Medical GBU manufactures and markets surgical and examination gloves, healthcare safety devices such as disposable scalpels and antimicrobial surgical theater consumables; and active infection prevention products for healthcare professionals and patients. Its customer base includes acute care hospitals, emergency services, alternate care, dentistry and veterinary clinics. In FY2016, the Medical GBU reported revenues of $396.3 million, which accounted for 25.2% of the company's total revenue.
The Single Use GBU offers a range of high performance single use gloves used in a variety of industrial applications including chemical, food services, life sciences, electronics, and automotive after-market. In FY2016, the Single Use GBU reported revenues of $301.7 million, which accounted for 19.2% of the company's total revenue.
The company’s Sexual Wellness GBU* manufactures, sells and markets a range of branded condoms, lubricants, devices and fragrances globally. It sells through retail outlets and also supplies condoms to public health programs globally. In FY2016, the Sexual Wellness GBU reported revenues of $220 million, which accounted for 14% of the company's total revenue.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into four segments, namely North America; Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA); Asia Pacific; and Latin America and Caribbean. In FY2016, North America segment accounted for 42.7% of the company's total revenues, followed by EMEA with 33.4%; Asia Pacific with 18.1%; and Latin America and Caribbean with 5.8%.
* In May 2017, Ansell executed a binding agreement for the sale of its SW business to Humanwell Healthcare (Group) Co., and CITIC Capital China Partners III. The SW business being divested includes all of Ansell’s condom, lubricant and devices business and manufacturing sites , with the exception of Ansell’s Medical and SW joint venture in India, J K Ansell.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Ansell Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Ansell Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Ansell Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Ansell Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Ansell Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Ansell Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Ansell Limited?
- How has Ansell Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Ansell Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Ansell Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Ansell Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Ansell Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years