Air Water Inc. is an industrial gas and equipment manufacturer. The company has operations in Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines, the US, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia. The company operates its business through the following six segments such as: industrial gas business, medical business, energy business, agriculture and food products business, and other businesses.
The industrial gas business segment manufactures and sells industrial gas such as oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and argon. In addition, the industrial gas business segment provides manufacturing and installation services for high pressure gas and gas generators (that includes regionally distributed stationary type liquefied gas plant, nitrogen and oxygen gas generator, pressure swing adsorption (PSA) oxygen generator, PSA nitrogen gas generator, membrane-separation nitrogen gas generator, hydrogen gas generator, and hydrogen and carbon monoxide co-generation equipment); gas application equipment (such as centrifugal liquefied gas pump, dry ice snow precision cleaning system, dry ice blast cleaning system, pulse tube refrigerator, indoor liquid nitrogen generator, de-oxygenator, waste liquid treatment system with ozone, liquid nitrogen freezer, residue removing equipment, cryogenic-grinding equipment, and gas packaging machine for foods).
The company's industrial gas business segment also designs and sells gas recycling equipment (including sulphur fluoride recovery, refining and reutilization system, hydrogen recovery and refining system, argon recovery and refining system, methane recovery and refining system, and liquid natural gas BOG (boil-off gas) nitrogen removal device); electronics-related equipment (that consist of atmospheric pressure plasma generator, vacuum chemical epitaxy for silicon equipment and chemical-mechanical planarization (CMP) slurry delivery system); and industrial equipment such as aqua gas generator, and ELNACKS welding argon gas, and AW Shield welding argon gas. Air Water operates its industrial gas business segment through its subsidiary, Air Water Plant & Engineering, provides design and production services to industrial gas manufacturing systems and related equipment. The industrial gas business segment also provides functional resins, functional carbon materials, electrode materials and semiconductor substrates through its various subsidiaries, which include Inoueki, Abe Denzai and Air Water Bellpearl.
In FY2017, the company’s industrial gas business segment generated revenue of JPY199,453 million, which accounted for 29.7% of the company’s revenue. Air Water's medical business segment supplies a range of medical gases, including inhaled gases such as oxygen and nitrous oxide, and nitric oxide preparation, liquid helium, sterilization gas and others. The medical business segment offers total construction solutions for hospital facility equipment, including operating rooms, intensive care units (ICUs) and medical gas piping systems. The company's medical business segment provides a range of medical treatment devices focusing on respiratory-related medical devices such as Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber, Medical ventilators, Nitric Oxide Gas Supply System, Incubators and Fetal monitors in partnership with various medical equipment manufacturers. In FY2017, the company’s medical business segment generated revenue of JPY129,961 million, which accounted for 19.4% of the company’s revenue. The company’s agriculture and food products business segment supplies frozen and domestic uncured ham, vegetable beverage and fruit juice, and is engaged in food and vegetable wholesale distribution and operating vegetable farms at Hokkaido, Azumino and Nagano in Japan. In FY2017, the company’s agriculture and food products segment generated revenue of JPY118,404 million, which accounted for 17.7% of the company’s revenue. Its other businesses segment produces and sells salt, magnesia and other products from seawater; offers logistic services; supplies a range of aerosol products such as coating materials, automotive parts, cosmetics, household products, quasi-pharmaceutical products and industrial products; sells a line of rubber and resin-molded products, including rubber O-rings; and offers metallic surface hardening treatment services.
The company also delivers mineral water under the trade name AW water, operates elderly nursing care facilities and supplies silicon carbide (SiC) substrates. Air Water's market development division and its subsidiary, Air Water R&D are engaged in research and development activities in the areas of industrial, chemical, medical treatment, daily life-related, and energy businesses.
In FY2017, the company’s other business segment generated revenue of JPY116,343 million, which accounted for 17.4% of the company’s revenue. The company's chemical business segment produces a number of value-added coal chemical products such as basic chemicals, carbon materials, tar distillation and agrochemical intermediates, by separating and refining by-product tar produced during the coke-making process. The chemical business segment develops organic compound products (comprising pharmaceutical intermediates and electronics materials), and is engaged in contract manufacturing of organic products based on the company's tar-based synthetic chemical technology. In FY2017, the company’s chemical business segment generated revenue of JPY61,343 million, which accounted for 9.1% of the company’s total revenue. Air Water's energy business segment offers fuel and energy supply services for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), kerosene and other fuels across Japan. The energy business segment develops a range of energy-related equipment, including LNG (liquefied natural gas) transport containers and storage systems, and LPG-powered mobile power supply vehicles. The company's energy business segment offers a range of energy solutions in the development and proposal of new energy systems, including biogas systems based on biomass resources. In FY2017, the company’s energy business segment generated revenue of JPY45,031 million, which accounted for 6.7% of the company’s revenue.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Air Water Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Air Water Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Air Water Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Air Water Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Air Water Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Air Water Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Air Water Inc.?
- How has Air Water Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Air Water Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Air Water Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Air Water Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Air Water Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years