Ace Hardware Corporation is a US-based home improvement and gardening supplies company. The company is a retailer owned cooperative with more than 5,000 hardware stores in the US, and in Shanghai, China; Panama City, Panama; and Dubai, the UAE. As a retailer-owned cooperative, Ace Hardware is wholly-owned by its store owners. Ace is also engaged in the wholesale distribution of hardware and other related products; and also manufactures paint products.
The company offers hardware and other related products. Ace provides various home improvement products, such as lawn and garden products, paint and sundries, light bulbs, home goods, tools, hardware, plumbing, heating and cooling, electrical equipment and automotive products.
Ace's lawn and garden products include bird feeders and seed, composters, edging and fencing, farm supplies, gloves and rain gear, greenhouses, lawn and garden tools, mailboxes, outdoor lighting, outdoor power equipment, outdoor trash cans and bags, pest control, plant and lawn care, sprayers, storage sheds, watering, wheelbarrows and carts, and planters baskets and accessories.
The company's outdoor living products include bird feeders and seed, coolers, grills and outdoor cooking, insect control, lawn and outdoor decors, outdoor fireplaces, outdoor lighting, outdoor recreation, outdoor patio furniture, and patio heaters. Its paint products include brushes and rollers, caulk and sealants, compressors, drop cloths and rags, exterior stain and water sealers, faux finishing, ladders, masking tape and paper, paint pails and tools, paint removals, paint sprayers, roof and foundation coatings, sandpaper and steel wool, specialty paints, and wallpaper accessories.
Ace's home goods include bath products, cleaning and trash bags, canning jars and accessories, electronics, fans and heaters, fireplaces and stoves, health and beauty products, home decors, humidifiers, indoor furniture, indoor lightings, interior window treatments, kitchen equipment, laundry products, light bulbs, office and school supplies, pet supplies, small kitchen appliances, storage products, and vacuums and sweepers.
The company's tools consists of clamps and vises, air compressors, fastener tools, hand tools, knives, blades and sharpeners, layout and measuring tools, flashlights and portable lighting, power tools, protective and safety equipment, tool holders and storage, wet and dry vacuums and work benches and sawhorses.
Ace's hardware products include adhesives, glue and tape, building materials and supplies, cabinet hardware, chain, cable and rope, door and window, driveway maintenance, fasteners, floors, walls and ceilings, garage, roofing and siding, hand trucks, home safety and security, key rings and accessories, ladders, letters, numbers and signs, mailboxes and locks.
The company's plumbing equipment includes augers and plungers, faucets, drain cleaners, garbage disposals, plumbing hardware, plumber's tools, sinks and vanities, sump and utility pumps, toilets and toilet seats, tub and shower, washer and dryer venting, washing machine hose and accessories, water filtration, and water heaters.
Ace's heating and cooling products include air conditioners, ceiling fans, chimney cleaners, fans, heaters fireplaces, stoves, furnace filters, thermostats and registers, and ventilation. The company's electrical products comprises generators and alternative energy, lighting, light bulbs, outdoor lighting, extension cords and power strips, batteries and chargers electrical tape, tools and testers switches, dimmers and receptacles wall plates, adapters and timers, door chimes and buttons, fuses and circuit breakers, electrical boxes, conduit and fittings, wires, connectors, fasteners, and plugs and connectors.
The company's automotive products consists of automotive adhesives, automotive grease and lubrication, automotive maintenance products, batteries and booster cables, body repair, car and truck accessories, car cleaning supplies, towing and lifting, recreation vehicle (RV) accessories, wet and dry vacuums, and tire maintenance.
Ace’s light bulbs products consists of light emitting diode (LED) light bulbs, incandescent light bulbs, Compact Fluorescent Lamp (CFL) light bulbs, quartz or halogen, fluorescent tubes, security light bulbs and light bulb changers.
Company provides various store services such as assembly, automotive chip key cutting, blade sharpening, carpet cleaning machine rental, computerized paint color matching, glass and acrylic sheet cutting, glass repair, hunting and fishing license, in-store lock servicing, installation, key cutting, pipe cutting and threading, propane, rental, screen repair, small engine repair, special order services on more than 65,000 items, UPS/postal services, and utility payment services.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Ace Hardware Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Ace Hardware Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Ace Hardware Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Ace Hardware Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Ace Hardware Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Ace Hardware Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Ace Hardware Corporation?
- How has Ace Hardware Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Ace Hardware Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Ace Hardware Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Ace Hardware Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Ace Hardware Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us