Accel Frontline Limited (AFL) is a provider of integrated information technology (IT) services to small, medium and large enterprises. AFL’s services provides several solutions for various industry verticals, such as Banking and Finance, Logistics and Travel, Retail and e-Commerce, Automotive and Manufacturing.
It operates in India, Japan, the US, the UK, the UAE and Singapore. The company offers services such as software services, IT transformation, warranty management and IT academy for banking, healthcare and consumer electronics markets. AFL provides services software services such as technology services, managed services, business services and enterprise application. With technology services, the company provides several solutions and services to several Fortune 500 enterprises across the globe; in the areas of application development, product engineering, testing, networking, and support and maintenance. It also offers digital services include mobility, analytics, cloud management and IoT (Internet of things).
The company’s IT transformation services include enterprise networking, enterprise security, customer interface and system integration. Through IT transformation services, the company had a partnership with major companies include NetApp, hp, Dell, Oracle, IBM Security, Symantec, Qualys, and Trend micro. AFL’s warranty management services include onsite, return to bench, repairs and refurbishment, logistics, customized customer relationship management (CRM) software, extended warranty program, data recovery services and warehouse supported services.
The company’s IT academy provides trained IT professionals to match skill and resource requirements of large enterprises, across the world. AFL operates its business through five category of services include system integration (SI), infrastructure management services (IMS), software services (SS), warranty management services (WMS) and training. In FY2017, the company’s system integration category generated revenues of INR3188.3 million, which accounted 54% of company’s total revenue followed by, infrastructure management services accounted 27%, software services accounted 15%, warranty management services accounted 3% and training accounted 1%. Grographically, the company classifies its revenues into four regions include India, Dubai, South East Asia (SEA) and the US. In FY2017, India accounted 59% followed by, Dubai accounted 14%, South East Asia (SEA) accounted 20% and the US accounted 7%. AFL’s subsidiaries include ACL Systems & Technologies Pte. Ltd, Network Programs (USA) Inc., Network Programs (Japan) Inc, Accel Technologies Limited, Accel Frontline JLT, Accel North America, Inc., and others.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Accel Frontline Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Accel Frontline Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Accel Frontline Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Accel Frontline Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Accel Frontline Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Accel Frontline Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Accel Frontline Limited?
- How has Accel Frontline Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Accel Frontline Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Accel Frontline Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Accel Frontline Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Accel Frontline Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years