Accelya Kale Solutions (AKS) is an India-based technology company that provides a range of technology solutions such as BSP, Neutral Fare Proration (NFP) and Simplified Interline Settlement (SIS) to the airline and travel industry. The company operates in the America; Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Asia Pacific.
The company offers its solutions through airline financial, airline commercial and industry.
AKS' airline financial solutions include revenue accounting, cost management, miscellaneous billing, refund management, audit and revenue recovery, ground handling billing. The revenue accounting solution streamlines revenue accounting across passenger, cargo and revenue accounting. The revenue accounting suite consists of REVERA PRA, REVERA Interline, APEX, REVERA CRA, REVERA Airmail and outsourced revenue accounting.
The company's airline commercial solution provides Fare Management Services across platforms: ATPCO, specific GDS, or a proprietary private fare filing system, it enables airlines to manage and implement pricing strategy.
AKS provides industry solutions which transform airline processes. The industry solutions include Simplified Interline Settlement (SIS) and Neutral Fare Proration Engine for First and Final Billing. The SIS standardizes and facilitates interline billing and settlement in the airline industry. NFP (Neutral Fare Proration) engine APEX is for the First & Final offers billing services.
The company's subsidiaries are Kale Softech Inc, Kale Revenue Assurance Services Ltd and Zero Octa UK Limited (Zero Octa).
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Accelya Kale Solutions Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Accelya Kale Solutions Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Accelya Kale Solutions Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Accelya Kale Solutions Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Accelya Kale Solutions Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Accelya Kale Solutions Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Accelya Kale Solutions Limited?
- How has Accelya Kale Solutions Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Accelya Kale Solutions Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Accelya Kale Solutions Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Accelya Kale Solutions Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Accelya Kale Solutions Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years