Aban Offshore Limited (AOL) is an India-based global offshore company providing drilling, exploration and production services. The company’s operations are spread across India, , Mexico, Malaysia, Singapore, Norway and the UAE. The company classifies its business operations into two business segments: offshore oil drilling and production services (drilling), and wind power generation (wind energy). AOL's drilling segment provides offshore drilling and production services to companies engaged in exploration, development and production of oil and gas both in domestic and international markets.
AOL offers a range of offshore drilling services, including exploratory services, drilling services, production of hydrocarbons, and manning and management The company has diversified asset portfolio included 15 jack-up rigs, two drillship and one floating production unit. In FY2017, the drilling segment reported revenue of INR17,432.06 million, which accounted for 99.16% of the company’s total revenue.
The company's wind energy segment is involved in the ownership, operation and maintenance of wind turbines for generation of electricity through wind power in India. It installs and operates 47 wind energy generators at Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu. In FY2017, the wind energy segment reported revenue of INR147.14 million, which accounted for 0.84% of the company’s total revenue. AOL's customer base include Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), Hardy Exploration & Production (India), Shell Malaysia, Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation (GSPC), Dubai petroleum, Cairn Energy PLC, Kosmos Energy (Ghana), Reliance Industries Limited, Chevron (Thailand) Limited, PetroSA EG, PEMEX (Mexico) and Petrobras (Brazil). The company's subsidiaries include Aban Singapore Pte Ltd, Aban Energies Limited, Aban Holdings Pte Ltd, Aban Abraham Pvt Ltd, Deep Drilling Invest Pte Ltd, DDI Holding AS, Aban 7 Pte Ltd, Aban 8 Pte Ltd and Deep Drilling 3 Pte Ltd, and Aban Labuan Pvt Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Aban Offshore Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Aban Offshore Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Aban Offshore Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Aban Offshore Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Aban Offshore Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Aban Offshore Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Aban Offshore Limited?
- How has Aban Offshore Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Aban Offshore Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Aban Offshore Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Aban Offshore Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Aban Offshore Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years