Aarti Drugs Ltd. (ADL) is involved in the manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), pharma intermediates and specialty chemicals. The company also exports its products to over 50 countries worldwide. ADL is a part of Aarti Group of Industries. The company primarily operates in India. The company operates through four product lines: API, pharma intermediates, specialty chemicals, products under development and product under pipeline ADL offers a range of API products for various therapeutic categories such as anti-inflammatory, cardioprotectant, antidiarrhoeals and antiprotozoles, antifungals, antiarthritis and osteoporosis, antibiotic, antidiabetic, Alzheimer's treatment, AntiBPH, sedatives and vitamins.
The company's anti-inflammatory API products include Aceclofenac, Diclofenac sodium, Diclofenac potassium, Diclofenac diethylamine, Diclofenac resinate, Nimesulide, Diclofenac epolamine and Celecoxib. The company's cardioprotectant API products include Clopidogrel bisulphate, Ticlopidine HCl and Telmisartan. ADL offers a range of antidiarrhoeals and antiprotozoles API products, such as Metronidazole, Metronidazole benzoate, Ornidazole, Secnidazole, Tinidazole and Diloxanide furoate. The company's antifungal API products are Ketoconazole and Tolnaftate.
The company's antiarthritis and osteoporosis API products include Raloxifene HCL; antibiotic API products are Ciprofloxacin HCl, Enrofloxacin base, Ofloxacin and Levofloxacin; and antidiabetic API products are Metformin HCl and Pioglitazone HCl. ADL offers API products for Alzheimer's treatment such as Rivastigmine hydrogen tartrate; AntiBPH API products such as Tamsulosin HCl; sedative API products such as zolpidem tartrate; and vitamins such as niacin.
The company's pharma intermediates include Antiprotozoal, Celecoxib, AntiBiotic, Clopidogrel, Ketoconazole, Diclofenac, Ketoconazole, Nimesulide, Raloxifene, Zolpidem and Telmisartan. ADL's specialty chemicals include Benzene sulphonamide, Benzene sulphonic acid, Benzene sulphonic acid methyl ester, Benzene sulphonyl chloride, Methyl nicotinate, N-methyl methane sulphonamide, Ortho para toluene sulphonamide, Ortho/para toluene sulphonic acid methyl ester, Para chloro benzene sulphonamide, Para chloro benzene sulphonyl chloride, Para toluene sulphonamide, Para toluene sulphonic acid methyl ester and Para toluene sulphonyl chloride. The company's products under development include Acamprosate, Dabigatran, Sevelamer, Colsevelam, Drondarone, Olmesartan, Valasartan and Sitagliptin. ADL’ s product under pipeline include loxoprofen sodium, dronedarone, olmesartan, dabigatran, duloxetine and others for the therapeutic areas of cardiovascular, anticoagulant, antidiabetic and others.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Aarti Drugs Ltd. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Aarti Drugs Ltd. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Aarti Drugs Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Aarti Drugs Ltd.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Aarti Drugs Ltd.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Aarti Drugs Ltd. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Aarti Drugs Ltd.?
- How has Aarti Drugs Ltd. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Aarti Drugs Ltd. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Aarti Drugs Ltd. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Aarti Drugs Ltd.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Aarti Drugs Ltd.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
Company Overview:1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years