Aarti Industries is involved in manufacturing organic chemicals, primarily benzene based intermediates. It also manufactures nitro compounds, fluoro compounds, alkylated amines and toluidines. The company has 16 manufacturing sites located in Gujarat (Vapi, Sarigam, Jhagadia, and Dadra and Nagar Haveli) and Maharashtra (Tarapur and Dombivli), India. Aarti Industries operates in India and the UK.
The company operates its business through three segments: specialty chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and home and personal care chemicals.
Aarti Industries’ products include Para Nitro Chloro Benzene (PNCB) and Derivatives, Ortho Nitro Chloro Benzne (ONCB) and Derivatives, 2:4 Dinitro Chloro Benzene (DNCB) and Derivatives, Para Dichloro Benzene (PDCB) and Derivatives, Ortho Dichloro Benzene (ODCB) and Derivatives, Nitro Benzene and Derivatives, Nitro Toluenes and Derivatives, Dimethyl Sulfate, Sulfuric Acid and Allied Products, Chloro Phenols, Polymer Additives, Refinery Chemicals, Plastisizers, Alkylated Anilines and Alkylated Toluidines, Fluoro Compounds, Agrochemicals, and Active Pharma Ingredient (API).
The company’s other products include Mono Chloro Benzene (MCB), Single Super Phosphate (SSP), Dilute Sulfuric Acids, Hydro Chloric Acid (HCL), Gypsum, Calcium Chloride, Di-Calcium Phosphate, and Nitrosyl Sulfuric Acid.
Aarti Industries’ subsidiaries include Aarti Corporate Services Limited, Nascent Chemical Industries Limited, Shanti Intermediates Private Limited, Innovative Envirocare Jhagadia Limited, and Alchemie (Europe) Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Aarti Industries Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Aarti Industries Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Aarti Industries Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Aarti Industries Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Aarti Industries Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Aarti Industries Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Aarti Industries Limited?
- How has Aarti Industries Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Aarti Industries Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Aarti Industries Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Aarti Industries Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Aarti Industries Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years