aap Implantate AG (aap) is a medical technology company that develops, manufactures and markets trauma and biomaterials products for orthopedics. It operates in Germany, the Netherlands, the US. The company operates its business through four product categories include LOQTEQ plating system, cannulated screws, standard plating system and biomaterials. aap’s LOQTEQ plating system category offers locked plating systems, which allow anatomical reduction with permanent retention. It offers locking systems for shoulders, elbows, wrist, knee and ankle joint. The company’s cannulated screws category is engaged in the manufacturing of various types of screws for leg and shoulder fractures.
It offers various screws include CS 2.0-4.5 and CS 5.8-7.5 with diameters ranging from 2.0 to 7.5. Under standard plating system category, the company engaged in the manufacturing of standard plates and screws which are used in trauma surgery. It offers these standard plating systems for mini, small and large fragments contains a basic range of instruments and implants. The standard plating system products include basic fracture sets with instruments, plates and screws; and AC-Plate.
The company’s biomaterials category offers a wide range of bone substitutes that includes Artosal, a synthetic osteoconductive bone substitute, Cerabone, a ceramic bone substitute, and PerOssal, a fully synthetic bone substitute and carrier material. Additionally, aap offers Calcifix, a calcium phosphate cement which is ready-to-use product. Heogrephically, the company classifies its revenues into four regions include North America, Europe without DACH, Rest of the worls (ROW) and DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). In FY2016, DACH accounted 39% followed by, North America accounted 23%, ROW accounted 20$ and Europe without DACH accounted 17%. aap's subsidiaries include aap Joints GmbH, aap BM productions GmbH and AEQUOS Endoprothetik GmbH.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of aap Implantate AG in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about aap Implantate AG listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines aap Implantate AG’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases aap Implantate AG’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of aap Implantate AG’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does aap Implantate AG operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of aap Implantate AG?
- How has aap Implantate AG performed financially from the 2013?
- How does aap Implantate AG rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are aap Implantate AG strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are aap Implantate AG’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of aap Implantate AG? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years