Aubay is a France-based computer services group. The group operates in France, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Luxembourg.
The group operates through four segments including technological advice; engineering services; maintenance services; and outsourcing services.
The technological advice is given on choice of technologies to use when designing the technical architecture of information systems, setting up technology networks, security and application solutions (customer relationship management and human resources).
The engineering services segment provides integration of solutions and systems; project management and applications development. Further, the group provides maintenance and outsourcing services.
In addition, Aubay's solutions include digital development, Third Maintenance 2.0, research and development, business intelligence, third party support, and project piloting.
The group's consulting solutions include digital and mobile telephony strategy management; banking and insurance regulations; electronic banking systems and communication channels; and client reporting.
Aubay offers its services and solutions to banking, insurance, industry and transport, administration, telecommunication, and e-commerce.
Further, the group operates two service centers including dedicated service center and the shared service center. The dedicated service center is a technical platform with the facilities and resources devoted to a single customer. The shared service center offers resources, technical platforms, tools and processes are shared among a group of customers.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Aubay SA in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Aubay SA listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Aubay SA’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Aubay SA’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Aubay SA’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Aubay SA operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Aubay SA?
- How has Aubay SA performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Aubay SA rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Aubay SA strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Aubay SA’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Aubay SA? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years