Capro manufactures and markets caprolactam and ammonium sulfate fertilizers. The company operates in South Korea.
The company's products include caprolactam, ammonium sulfate, ammonium sulfate nitrate, and methylethylketoxime (MEKO).
Caprolactam is manufactured using cylohexane, which is obtained from crude oil, ammonia, and sulfur. Capro produces a yearly output of about 270,000 tons of caprolactam, which is available in two forms moten (liquid) and flake (solid). It is used as a raw material for nylon fibers, for use in clothing, tire cords, fishing nets, and carpets, as well as for nylon resins, for use in manufacturing mechanical parts and engineering plastics.
The company produces ammonium sulfate for agricultural and industrial uses. It is used as a raw material for unmixed, mixed and complex fertilizers, and as a raw material in the artificial silk and cellophane industry. Ammonium sulfate is also used in the manufacturing of ammonia compounds and ammonium salts, cultivating yeasts, manufacturing alum, leather-tanning and manufacturing gypsum boards, electric bulbs, synthesized resins and pharmaceuticals. Capro exports its ammonium sulfate products to Southeast Asia.
The ammonium nitrate and sulfate fertilizer is a granular fertilizer mixed with ammonium nitrate and ammonium sulfate. Capro exports its ammonium nitrate and sulfate fertilizer products to Southeast Asia.
MEKO is manufactured by using HYAM (hydroxylamime sulphate) and MEK (methyl ethyl ketone). It is used as a construction silicon additive and partly as an additive for preventing wet-paint surface cohesion.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Capro Co in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Capro Co listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Capro Co’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Capro Co’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Capro Co’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Capro Co operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Capro Co?
- How has Capro Co performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Capro Co rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Capro Co strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Capro Co’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Capro Co? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years