Cargill, Incorporated is an international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial, and industrial products and services. The company operates in 70 countries in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific.
Cargill operates through four business segments: Animal Nutrition and Protein; Food Ingredients and Applications; Origination and Processing; and Industrial and Financial Services.
The Animal Nutrition and Protein segment delivers customized animal nutrition products and services to commercial producers in aqua, beef, dairy, pork, poultry and pet food. The segment also provides a full range of meat and poultry products to food manufacturers, foodservice companies and retailers, as well as industrial customers. Cargill offers animal feed and nutrition through companies such as Cargill Feed and Nutrition, Cargill Aqua Nutrition, Cargill Poultry, Cargill Protein and Cargill Premix and Nutrition.
The Food Ingredients and Applications manufactures and supplies food and beverage ingredients, specialty ingredients, and food applications and services to food manufacturers, foodservice companies and retailers. The segment also provides raw materials for animal nutrition and industrial applications. The company offers food ingredients and applications through companies such as: Cargill Asia Pacific Food and Bio-Industrial; Cargill Cocoa and Chocolate; Cargill Global Edible Oil Solutions, Cargill Industrial Specialties, Cargill Malt, Cargill Salt, Cargill Starches, Sweeteners and Texturizers; and Ardent Mills (Joint Venture).
The Origination and Processing segment provides origination, processing, marketing, risk management and distribution capabilities and services to producers and users of grain, oilseeds and other agricultural commodities. It also provides basic and customized farm services and products to producers. Cargill offers Origination and processing services through companies such as: Cargill agricultural supply chain Asia Pacific; Cargill agricultural supply chain Europe Middle East, Africa; Cargill agricultural supply chain North America; Cargill agricultural supply chain South America; Cargill Cotton; Cargill Tropical Palm; Cargill World Trading; Alvean Sugar (Joint Venture); Frontier Agriculture LTD (Joint Venture); and Cargill Sugar and Ethanol Brazil (Joint Ventures).
Industrial and Financial Services segment provides physical products and risk management in energy, metals and ocean freight, and offers asset management products and services through independently managed subsidiaries such as: Cargill Metals Supply Chain, Cargill North America Power and Gas; Cargill Ocean Transportation; Cargill Petroleum and Chemicals; and CarVal Investors LLC.
The company also offers risk management and financial solutions through companies such as Cargill Risk Management, Cargill Trade and Structured Finance.
Cargill Risk Management is a provider of risk management solutions to customers around the world, including producers and consumers of agricultural, energy and metal commodities in more than 60 countries, as well as institutional investors seeking exposure to these markets. Cargill Trade & Structured Finance (TSF) provides financial solutions to customers and Cargill's commercial business units. In addition, TSF is engaged in risk management involving proprietary trading of financial products, foreign exchange, credit and money markets.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Cargill, Incorporated in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Cargill, Incorporated listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Cargill, Incorporated’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Cargill, Incorporated’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Cargill, Incorporated’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Cargill, Incorporated operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Cargill, Incorporated?
- How has Cargill, Incorporated performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Cargill, Incorporated rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Cargill, Incorporated strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Cargill, Incorporated’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Cargill, Incorporated? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years