CareTech Holdings is involved in the provision of care services for people with learning and physical difficulties. The company operates in the UK.
The company operates through two business segments: adult services and children services.
CareTech's adult services and children services segments comprise of five care pathways adult learning disabilities, mental health, young people residential services, foster care and learning services.
The company’s adult learning disabilities segment of the company provides solutions for people living in their own homes, residential care or independent supported living schemes. These include adult residential care homes, independent supported living and community support services.
CareTech’s mental health segment offers adult services for care pathway, including a community based hospital, adult residential care homes, independent supported living and community outreach. The company in this segment works in partnerships with the NHS (National Health Service).
The company's young people residential services segment offers children's residential care homes, which include facilities for children with learning difficulties and emotional behavioral disorders (EBD), and small specialist schools.
CareTech's foster care segment offers both mainstream foster care services and specialist provision such as care for children with disabilities and foster care family assessments in the home. The company's learning services include employment and training services to young people and adults.
The company's subsidiaries include the following: CareTech Community Services Limited; Community Support Project Limited; CareTech Estates (No. 2) Limited; CareTech Estates (No. 4) Limited; Cameron Care Limited; CareTech Estates Limited; Valeo Limited; CareTech Estates (No. 3) Limited and H20 Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of CareTech Holdings PLC in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about CareTech Holdings PLC listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines CareTech Holdings PLC’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases CareTech Holdings PLC’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of CareTech Holdings PLC’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does CareTech Holdings PLC operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of CareTech Holdings PLC?
- How has CareTech Holdings PLC performed financially from the 2013?
- How does CareTech Holdings PLC rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are CareTech Holdings PLC strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are CareTech Holdings PLC’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of CareTech Holdings PLC? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years