Amway is a direct-sales company with more than three million business owners who sell nutrition, beauty, bath and body, home and other products. Amway operates in around 100 countries and territories. Alticor is the parent company of Amway. The company operates in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. The company also offers consumer products and business opportunities that are supported by a global agribusiness, manufacturing and logistics supply chain.
It manufactures and distributes more than 450 consumer products. Amway markets its products under the brand names of Nutrilite, a vitamin, mineral and dietary supplement brand that provides a range of supplements for weight management and sports nutrition; Artistry, a skin care and cosmetics brand; eSPRING, a water treatment system; Legacy of green, home products and Satinique, for hair, body and oral care. The company's manufacturing facilities are located at Ada, Michigan, Buena Park, California and Quincy, Washington, in the US; Tamil Nadu, India; Binh Duong, Vietnam and Wuxi, China.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Amway Corp. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Amway Corp. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Amway Corp.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Amway Corp.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Amway Corp.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Amway Corp. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Amway Corp.?
- How has Amway Corp. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Amway Corp. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Amway Corp. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Amway Corp.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Amway Corp.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years