American Biltrite (ABI) is engaged in the design and manufacture of pressure sensitive adhesive tapes and films. The company operates in the US, Canada, Belgium, Italy, Singapore, China, South Korea, Hong Kong and Thailand.
The company operates through three business divisions including tape products, American Biltrite (Canada), and K&M Associates.
ABI's tape products division is engaged in the manufacture of pressure sensitive tapes, films and protective sheeting products. The company's tape products division manufactures its products in Moorestown, New Jersey and Lowell, Massachusetts and markets under American Biltrite and Ideal brands. It provides tape products under the brand, TransferRite and TransferRite Ultra; paper and film-masking tape products under the brand, ProtecRite; transit films under the brand, Autowrap; pressure sensitive adhesive tapes under the brand, Ideal Tape; and other brands such, Ideal Seal, Cold Seal, Flex Seal and Therm-X. The division operates converting facilities in Belgium, Italy, and Singapore; and sales offices in China, South Korea, and Thailand. ABI's tape products division provides its products to markets including automotive and transportation; construction, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), insulation, and electrical; shoe and footwear; graphic arts, print, and signage; and other industrial and consumer applications.
The company's American Biltrite (Canada) division manufactures and distributes flooring and performance sheet rubber products in North America. It provides flooring products to architect designers in the health care, educational and institutional sectors. ABI's American Biltrite (Canada) division operates its manufacturing plant in Sherbrooke, Quebec. The flooring products markets under the brands, AB Pure, Marathon, Mirra, Luxury 500, TecCare, Sonata, Electrotile, and Texas Granite; and industrial rubber brands include Blast, Transeal and Dura-Shield.
ABI's K&M Associates division is a supplier of costume jewelry and fashion accessories under the brands including Guess, V19.69 Italia, Jessica McClintock and T. Tahari. Its Vendome division is engaged in the department store avenue of distribution and selling of both branded and non-branded products. The company's K&M Associates division operates its showrooms and offices in New York City; and offices in two locations in China for logistics, quality control and product development support.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of American Biltrite Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about American Biltrite Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines American Biltrite Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases American Biltrite Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of American Biltrite Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does American Biltrite Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of American Biltrite Inc.?
- How has American Biltrite Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does American Biltrite Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are American Biltrite Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are American Biltrite Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of American Biltrite Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years