Apex Healthcare is healthcare group engaged in the business of development, manufacturing, marketing, distributing and wholesaling of pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, and orthopedics and consumer healthcare products. It has operations in Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore and Vietnam.
The company operates its business through three segments: manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products; wholesale and distribution of pharmaceutical and healthcare products; and corporate investments in retail pharmacy business and properties.
Apex operates its manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products segment through Xepa-Soul Pattinson. It operates under the brand name Xepa. It offers a range of products, including anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-hypertensives, neuromuscular agents, analgesics, dermatologicals, ophthalmologicals, cough mixtures and antihistamines in the form of tablets, capsules, oral liquid and suspension, creams and sterile eye drops.
The company operates its wholesale and distribution of pharmaceutical and healthcare products segment through Apex Pharma Malaysia and Apex Pharma Singapore.
Apex operates its corporate investments in retail pharmacy business and properties segment through Apex Retail and Straits Apex.
In addition, the company provides business support services for its operating units. It is also responsible for managing the heritage business (retail pharmacy), trademarks and intellectual properties as well corporate social responsibility initiatives.
Apex offers products through the following brands: Xepa, Avex, Avo, Avo Diagnistics, Agnesia, Salico, Avo medical and Kaps. The company's other operating subsidiaries include the following: Apex Pharmacy Corporate Sdn Bhd, Apex Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd, ABio Marketing Sdn. Bhd., Avex Pharmaceuticals Pte. Ltd., Apex Retail Sdn Bhd, CS Health Store Sdn Bhd and First SGC Pte Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Apex Healthcare Berhad in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Apex Healthcare Berhad listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Apex Healthcare Berhad’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Apex Healthcare Berhad’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Apex Healthcare Berhad’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Apex Healthcare Berhad operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Apex Healthcare Berhad?
- How has Apex Healthcare Berhad performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Apex Healthcare Berhad rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Apex Healthcare Berhad strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Apex Healthcare Berhad’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Apex Healthcare Berhad? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years