Apogee Enterprises Inc is a US-based company that provides glass products, services and systems. The company has operations in the US, Canada and Brazil. The company categorises its business operations into four operating segments: architectural glass, architectural services, architectural framing systems, and large-scale optical technologies (LSO). Apogee's architectural glass segment is engaged in the fabrication of coated glass used in customized window and wall systems comprising the outside skin of commercial, institutional and high-end multi-family residential buildings. In FY2017, the architectural glass segment reported revenue of USD411.88 million, which accounted for 35.6% of the company’s total revenue.
Through architectural services segment, the company designs, engineers, fabricates and installs the walls of glass, windows and other curtainwall products making up the outside skin of commercial and institutional buildings.
In FY2017, the architectural services segment reported USD270.9 million, which accounted for 23.4% of the company’s total revenue. Apogee's architectural framing systems segment designs, engineers, fabricates and finishes the aluminum frames used in customized aluminum and glass window, curtainwall, storefront and entrance systems comprising the outside skin and entrances of commercial, institutional and high-end multi-family residential buildings.
In FY2017, the architectural framing systems segment reported USD385.98 million, which accounted for 33.3% of the company’s total revenue. Under LSO segment, Apogee is engaged in the fabrication of value-added glass and acrylic products for the picture framing, fine art, wall decor and display markets. In FY2017, the LSO segment reported USD90 million, which accounted for 7.7% of the company’s total revenue.
The company classifies its geographic operations into three regions: the US, Canada and Brazil. In FY2017, the company generated 92.5% of the total revenue from the US, followed by Canada (5.9%), and Brazil (1.6%). Apogee's subsidiaries include Prism Assurance, Ltd.; Harmon, Inc.; Harmon Contract, Inc.; Viracon, Inc, Viracon Singapore Pte. Ltd, Tru Vue, Inc., Tru Vue Netherlands, B.V and Tubelite Inc.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Apogee Enterprises, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Apogee Enterprises, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Apogee Enterprises, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Apogee Enterprises, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Apogee Enterprises, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Apogee Enterprises, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Apogee Enterprises, Inc.?
- How has Apogee Enterprises, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Apogee Enterprises, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Apogee Enterprises, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Apogee Enterprises, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Apogee Enterprises, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years