American States Water Company (AWR) is a US-based provider of water utility services through its subsidiaries, Golden State Water Company (GSWC) and American States Utility Services (ASUS). The company primarily operates in the US.
AWR operates its business through three segments: water, electric and contracted services.
The company's water segment operates through its subsidiary, GSWC. It is engaged in the purchase, production and distribution of water in 75 communities in 10 counties in the State of California. GSWC is regulated by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC).
AWR through its subsidiary, GSWC, provides electric service to the City of Big Bear Lake and surrounding areas in San Bernardino County, California through its Bear Valley Electric Service (BVES) division.
The company's contracted services segment operates through its subsidiary, ASUS, which provides water and wastewater services at various military installations, including the operation, maintenance, renewal and replacement of the water and wastewater systems. ASUS's subsidiaries include Fort Bliss Water Services Company (FBWS), Terrapin Utility Services (TUS), Old Dominion Utility Services (ODUS), Palmetto State Utility Services (PSUS) and Old North Utility Services (ONUS).
FBWS operates water and wastewater systems at Fort Bliss located near El Paso, Texas and at southeastern New Mexico. TUS operates water and wastewater systems at in Maryland; and ODUS operates wastewater system at Fort Lee in Virginia and the water and wastewater systems at Fort Eustis and Fort Story in Virginia (TRADOC). PSUS operates water and wastewater systems at Fort Jackson in South Carolina. ONUS operates water and wastewater systems at Fort Bragg, Pope Air Force Base and Camp MacKall, North Carolina.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of American States Water Company in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about American States Water Company listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines American States Water Company’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases American States Water Company’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of American States Water Company’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does American States Water Company operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of American States Water Company?
- How has American States Water Company performed financially from the 2013?
- How does American States Water Company rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are American States Water Company strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are American States Water Company’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of American States Water Company? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years