ADESA, Inc. (ADESA) a subsidiary of KAR Auction Services (KAS), offers whole car auction solutions for dealers and institutional customers. It serves dealers, vehicle manufacturers, banks, credit unions and other financial centers, vehicle finance companies, vehicle rental companies, fleet management companies, Insurance companies and common public.
It provides a range of vehicle remarketing services for buyers and sellers, including live auctioning of the vehicle in person and through the Internet using streaming audio and video, marshalling, transportation, reconditioning, floor plan financing, inspections, mechanical and title services. It conducts whole car, topline, heavy-duty truck & equipment, marine, recreation vehicles, powersports, insurance auto and public auctions. The company operates in the US, Canada and Mexico.
The company's services include: auction related services, transportation services, reconditioning services, inspection services, title and repossession administration and remarketing services, and analytical services. ADESA's auction related services are engaged in marketing and advertising for the vehicles to be auctioned, dealer registration, storage of consigned and purchased inventory, clearing of funds, arbitration of disputes, auction vehicle registration, condition report processing, post-sale inspections, security for consigned inventory, title processing, pre-sale lineups and auctioning of vehicles by licensed auctioneers.
The company's transportation services provide both inbound (pickup) and outbound (delivery) services through its own equipment, personnel and insured third party carriers. CarsArrive, a subsidiary of ADESA, provides automated vehicle shipping services. The company provides reconditioning services through HTL. Its services include detailing, body work, paintless dent repair (PDR), light mechanical work, glass repair, tire and key replacement, and upholstery repair.
ADESA's inspection services are provided by AutoVIN, a subsidiary of ADESA, which includes vehicle condition reporting, inventory verification auditing, program compliance auditing and facility inspections. ADESA's title and repossession administration and remarketing services are provided by PAR, a subsidiary of ADESA, which includes titling, repossession administration, inventory management, auction selection, pricing and representation of the vehicles at auction. The company's analytical services include market analysis to customers and the media. In addition, the company provides logistics, custom e-business design services, economic analysis, lease end-of-term support, title processing and administering paperwork, duplicate and correction titles, inspecting and certifying vehicles, inventory protection, vehicle licensing and marketing consigned vehicles. ADESA's auction types include ADESA Whole Car, ADESA TopLine, ADESA Heavy Duty Truck and Equipment, ADESA Powersports, ADESA Salvage, ADESA Marine, ADESA Public Auctions and ADESA RVs.
The company's institutional customers include vehicle manufacturers, banks, credit unions and other financial centers, vehicle finance companies, vehicle rental companies, fleet management companies and insurance companies. The company's other subsidiaries include OPENLANE, Dent Demon and Insurance Auto Auctions.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of ADESA in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about ADESA listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines ADESA’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases ADESA’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of ADESA’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does ADESA operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of ADESA?
- How has ADESA performed financially from the 2013?
- How does ADESA rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are ADESA strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are ADESA’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of ADESA? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years