Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited is engaged in manufacturing and marketing a range of healthcare products. The company has operations in South Africa, Namibia, Ghana, Sierra Leone and India.
The company operates through five business segments which include over the counter, prescription, hospital and consumer. The company's prescription business segment offers pharmaceutical products that are available only on prescription.
Adcock offers pharmaceuticals related to women's health and urology, pain, generics, cardiovascular, dermatology, central nervous system (CNS), Gastrointestinal, antiretroviral (ARV) and ophthalmic.
The company offers products under the brand names of Trivenz, Genpayne, Adco-Zolpidem, Myprodol, Estrofem, Cipralex (Lundbeck), Adco-Simvastatin, Lamivudine/Zidovudine, Adco-Efavirenz and Xylotox. In FY2017, the company’s prescription business segment generated revenues of ZAR1,937.9 million, which accounted for 33.6% of company’s total revenue excluding adjustments and eliminations. Adcock's over the counter business segment offers pharmaceutical products that are available without prescription. It also offers personal care products.
The company offers a range of over the counter products related to pain, cold and cough, allergy, heartburn and indigestion and energy. Adcock offers over the counter products under the brand names of Adco-Dol, Corenza C, Allergex, BronCleer, Citro-Soda, Alcophyllex, Betapyn, Dilinct, Napamol and Solphyllex. In FY2017, the company’s over the counter business segment generated revenues of ZAR1,849 million, which accounted for 32.2% of company’s excluding adjustments and eliminations. Adcock's hospital business segment is engaged in supplying critical care products such as intravenous fluids, blood bags, renal dialysis products and small-volume parenterals. In FY2017, the company’s hospital business segment generated revenues of ZAR1,256.7 million, which accounted for 21.8% of company’s total revenue excluding adjustments and eliminations. The company’s consumer segment is engaged in fast moving consumer goods.
It offers products related to analgesics, cough, colds, flu and congestion, digestive well-being, energy, vitamins, minerals and supplements, and feminine hygiene. The company offers products under the brand Panado, Bioplus, Probiflora, Compral, Cepacol, GynaGuard, ViralGuard, Gummy Vites, Codral, ArthroGuard. Adcock's customers include wholesale, retail and pharmaceutical multinationals. In FY2017, the company’s consumer segment generated revenues of ZAR688.8 million, which accounted for 11.9% of company’s total revenue excluding adjustments and eliminations. The company's subsidiaries include the following: Adcock Ingram Limited, Adcock Ingram Healthcare Proprietary Limited, Adcock Ingram Intellectual Property Proprietary Limited, Adcock Ingram Critical Care Proprietary Limited, and Adcock Ingram Critical Care Proprietary Limited. Geographically, the company classifies its operations into two regions include Southern Africa and Rest of Africa. In FY2017, the Southern Africa reported 96.5% of company’s total revenue excluding adjustments and eliminations and Rest of Africa reported 3.5%.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited?
- How has Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years