Adani Power , a part of Adani Group, is engaged in the power generation and transmission. The company also involved in the solar power generation. APL operates in India.
The company operates the following power generation projects: Mundra Thermal Power Project, Tiroda Thermal Power Project, Kawai Thermal Power Project and Udupi Power.
APL’s Mundra Thermal Power Project is located in Kutchh District of Gujarat in India, which has a total captive power capacity of 4,620 megawatt (MW), including four 330 MW and five 660 MW plants; Tiroda Thermal Power Project is located in Gondia District of Maharashtra in India. This project has a total power capacity of 3,300 MW, including five 660 MW power units; Kawai Thermal Power Project is located in Baran District of Rajasthan in India, which has a total captive power capacity of 1,320 MW; and a coal-based power project in the Udupi District of Karnataka, which has a capacity of 1,200 MW, including two 600 MW plants.
The company’s projects in construction phase, which include Pench Thermal Power Project of 1,320 MW in Chhindwara district of Madhya Pradesh in India; Dahej Thermal Power Project of 2,640 MW in Bharuch district of Gujarat in India; Kawai Thermal Power Project of 1,320 MW in Rajasthan including two 660 MW capacity plants; a Thermal Power Project of 1600 MW including two 800 MW capacity in Jharkhand; and a Thermal Power Project of 600 MW including four 150 MW capacity.
APL’s subsidiaries include Adani Power Maharashtra Limited, Adani Power Rajasthan Limited, Udupi Power Corporation Limited, Adani Power Resources Limited, Adani Power (Karnataka) Limited, and Adani Power (Jharkhand) Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Adani Power Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Adani Power Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Adani Power Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Adani Power Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Adani Power Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Adani Power Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Adani Power Limited?
- How has Adani Power Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Adani Power Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Adani Power Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Adani Power Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Adani Power Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years