China All Access (Holdings) (All Access Holdings) is an investment holding company, which provides smart technology-based information communication solutions and services. The company operates in Hong Kong, the British Virgin Islands and China.
The company operates its business through two segments: Provision of Communication Application Solutions and Services; and Investment Activities.
All Access Holdings’ Provision of Communication Application Solutions and Services segment is involved in the system design, installation, testing, software development, provision of application services for satellite and wireless communication, distribution of satellite receivers and equipment, as well as research and development, manufacture and distribution of parts of wireless terminals and equipment, including display modules, casings and keyboards. In FY2016, the Provision Of Communication Application Solutions And Services segment reported revenues of CNY2,937.9 million, which accounted for 95.6% of the company's total revenue.
The company’s Investment Activities segment is involved in the provision of facilitating capital to supply steam in Hong Kong and investment return generated from direct investment and treasury products. In FY2016, the Investment Activities segment reported revenues of CNY134.0 million, which accounted for 4.4% of the company total revenue.
All Access Holdings provides information communication solutions such as command center solutions, emergency communication solutions, mobile police solutions, machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions, and monitoring and call center solutions.
The company's command center solutions include All Access platform, a multi-media audio and video command and control system. All Access Holdings provides emergency communication solutions for government and public security departments to perform command and control decision-making in emergency and disasters. The company's mobile police solutions enables to access the cloud data base to transmit, review and control operations. The company's mobile office solutions offers mobile police service and electronic payment system can help in the settlement of traffic offences, making payments, accident handling, and the management of various traffic facilities.
All Access Holdings’ M2M systems allow to control household appliances and to monitor the interior property (home, office, and others) from remote locations. M2M wireless data communication are used for telemetering, remote control and remote adjustment in the field of public utilities such as social public security, municipal comprehensive management and others.
The company provides call center solutions, including the maintenance of system devices, development/maintenance/upgrade of application software, and personnel training. These cloud-based call center solutions are designed for telecommunication, banking and broadcasting enterprises. The company is also engaged in research and development of fourth generation (4G) devices, development of display technologies and products, mobile power sources, and precision moldings.
All Access Holdings' subsidiaries include China All Access Ruichang Supply Chain Management (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd., Shanghai All Access Noter Communication Technology Co., Ltd., Tianjin Hailantong Technology Co., Ltd., and All Access Global Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of China All Access Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about China All Access Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines China All Access Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases China All Access Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of China All Access Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does China All Access Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of China All Access Limited?
- How has China All Access Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does China All Access Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are China All Access Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are China All Access Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of China All Access Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years