Real Estate Software Market Overview:
Government agencies, following the 2008 global recession, have impacted the growing demand for real estate management software. There is a huge flow of capital in this sector that will move to companies that could set themselves apart from competitors through technology. The competitive world of real estate software is very fragmented due to emerging companies using new technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Virtual Reality (VR) / Reality Augmented (AR). For example, Ubitquity LLC, founded in 2015, offers a beta version of the block-lock platform for records management.
Real Estate Software Market Size and Growth Rate:
As per the market research analysts at Research Cosmos, the size of the Global Real Estate Software Market is expected to grow from $ 8,975.4 million in 2017 to $ 12,865 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.4%.
Growth Drivers and Restraints:
The growth of the real estate sector in developing countries such as India, China and other countries is complemented by the growth of the industrial sector and the development of infrastructures. In the developed regions of North America and Europe, real estate investors are focusing their attention on secondary cities, away from expensive markets. As a result of this transition, incumbents are always ready to adopt new technologies, such as cloud-based real estate management, to overcome the competition of several emerging companies.
The rapid urbanization around the world offers growth opportunities for the market for residential and commercial real estate in companies and public authorities. Investors in the real estate sector are increasingly investing in the property market for management software. The market is expected to increase with increasing digitization initiatives and adoption of industry best practice standards. Industrialized countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Australia and Japan use BIM modelling software to improve the efficiency of their workplaces. Most real estate stakeholder’s work independently and not integrated, resulting in complex workflow processes. In addition, most real estate processes are based on paper, which in turn increases the risk of error and inefficiency. All of these challenges present opportunities for software developers and service providers to the real estate industry and to promote the real estate software market.
This research report includes the following segmentation for the Global Real Estate Software Market size and forecast until 2023.
Real Estate Software Market Analysis - By Type
Real Estate Software Market Analysis - By Application
- Small Enterprise
- Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Real Estate Software Market Analysis - By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Leading Companies Dominating the Global Real Estate Software Market Profiled in the report are:
- Argus Financial Software
- Yardi Systems
- AMSI Property Management
- IBM Tririga
- Oracle Corp
- MRI Software
- Yonyou Software
- WxSoft Zhuhai
Real Estate Software Market - Research Objectives
- To explain the definition and scope of the research study based on crop type, form, mode of application and region.
- Estimate the current market size and forecast the same for 2017 to 2025
- Market size breakdown for each of the segments and regions analysed
- Insights on the major market dynamics (drivers, restraints & opportunities) and their impact analysis for the analysis period
- Micro and macro level analysis of the market to elucidate eminent investment opportunities
- Porter’s Five forces analysis to deliver a comprehensive buyer-seller scenario and the state of the business environment
- Identification of the Agricultural Micronutrients Market trends in current scenario as well as growth indicators
- Benchmarking leading vendors in the Agricultural Micronutrients Industry based on their strategic attempts, financial status, and other internal and external parameters
** Our research team can customize this research report as per your needs/queries. Please write your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org