Veterinary imaging market is estimated to reach USD 1.97 Billion by 2025 and to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Veterinary imaging is the diagnosis process for animals. These devices make medical images of the animal body so that the doctor can diagnose the disease easily. It is one of the best technology in veterinary medicine and this has changed complete diagnosis procedures with effective outcomes.
- Increasing concern towards the animal’s health is accelerating the demand of the market. Rise in the prevention of the spread of diseases and also growing demand for early diagnosis is surging the demand of the Veterinary imaging market to the extent.
- However, Lack of skilled physicians in monitoring the devices is slowly inhibiting the growth of the market. Cost for installation and maintenance of the devices are so high and are not affordable by small scale sectors is remained as a challenging thing for the Veterinary imaging market developers.
- Growing prevalence for the quality treatment procedures and rising investments on the veterinary hospitals are leveraging growth opportunities for the market. Another factor creating a chance for the market to grow tremendously is rising support from the government in introducing insurance policies.
Veterinary imaging instruments are deemed to have the largest shares of the market
On the basis of product, the market is segmented into Veterinary Imaging instruments, Veterinary Software, and Veterinary Imaging Reagents. Veterinary imaging instruments are witnessed to have the highest shares of the market. Increase investments in the healthcare centers by public and private organizations are fueling the demand of the market.
Small companion animals are expected to lead the dominant shares of the market during the review period
On the basis of animal type, the market is divided into small companion animals and large animals. Small companion animals are holding dominant shares of the market. Increasing disposable income in urbanized is also an attribute leveling up the growth of the market.
Regionally, North America is ruling the dominant shares of the market by owing to the adoption of advanced technology and also growing demand for convenient treatment procedures with high accuracy. The Asia Pacific and Europe positioned next in leading the highest shares of the market. Rise in the incidences of injuries due to accidents is prompting the demand of the market. Middle East & Africa is gaining traction towards the growth rate of the market.
Major players in the veterinary imaging market are Mindray Medical International Ltd., GE Healthcare, Idexx Laboratories, Inc. Diagnostic Imaging Systems, Inc., Esaote Spa, AGFA- Gavaert N.V., Toshiba Corporation, Hallmarq Veterinary Imaging Ltd., VCA Antech, Inc. and Minxray Inc.
This research report includes the following segmentation for the Veterinary Imaging Market size and forecast 2019 - 2025
Veterinary Imaging Market Analysis - By Type
- Small Companion Animals
- Large Animals
- Others Animals
Veterinary Imaging Market Analysis - By Product
- Digital Radiography Systems
- Ultrasound Imaging Systems
- Nuclear Image Scanners
- Computerized Tomography Scanners
- Video Endoscopy Systems
- MRI Systems
Veterinary Imaging Market Analysis - By Therapeutic area
Veterinary Imaging Market Analysis - By End User
- Academic Institutions
Veterinary Imaging Market Analysis - By Region
- North America
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle-East & Africa
Browse Other Regional Reports:
North America Veterinary Imaging Market
Europe Veterinary Imaging Market
Asia Pacific Veterinary Imaging Market
Latin America Veterinary Imaging Market
Middle East and Africa Veterinary Imaging Market