Toshiba Plant Systems & Services is a Japan-based provider of engineering, construction, field and maintenance services. The company has operations in Asia and the US. The company operates through two divisions: Power Systems division, and Infrastructure and Industrial Systems division. Toshiba Plant Systems & Services' power systems division provides engineering, construction and field services.
The company also provides maintenance services such as inspection and retrofitting for nuclear, thermal and hydraulic power generation facilities. Its power systems division sells its own industrial power generation facilities. Toshiba Plant Systems & Services' power systems division consists of the nuclear power systems division which is the in charge of nuclear power generation and related facilities, and the power plant systems division which is the in charge of thermal and hydraulic power generation facilities. In FY2017, the Power Systems division reported revenues of JPY139,669.0 million, which accounted for 61.6% of the company's total revenue.
The company's Infrastructure and Industrial systems division provides engineering, construction, commissioning, calibration and field services for social infrastructure and general industrial facilities. It includes water supply and sewage systems, transportation systems, substations, and power transmission and distribution facilities. It consists of the infrastructure systems division which is the in charge of public works, the industrial systems division in charge of general industrial facilities, and a part of the power systems division in charge of substations.
In FY2017, the Infrastructure and Industrial Systems division reported revenues of JPY87,197.0 million, which accounted for 38.4% of the company's total revenue. Geographically, Toshiba Plant Systems & Services classifies its operations into four segments, namely Japan, Southeast Asia, Other Asia and Other areas. In FY2017, Japan segment accounted for 75.6% of the company's total revenues, followed by Southeast Asia with 17.4%; Other Asia with 2.8% and Other areas with 4.3%. Toshiba Plant Systems & Services' subsidiaries include the following: Shibaura Plant Corp., SKS Co., Ltd, Kansai Toshiba Engineering Corp., ES Toshiba Engineering Corp., Toshiba Engineering Service Corp, SKS CORP, PT. TOSPLANT ENGINEERING INDONESIA, TPSC (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED, TPSC ENGINEERING (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD., TOSPLANT ENGINEERING (THAILAND) CO., LTD and TPSC (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Toshiba Plant Systems and Services Corporation in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Toshiba Plant Systems and Services Corporation listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Toshiba Plant Systems and Services Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Toshiba Plant Systems and Services Corporation’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Toshiba Plant Systems and Services Corporation’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Toshiba Plant Systems and Services Corporation operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Toshiba Plant Systems and Services Corporation?
- How has Toshiba Plant Systems and Services Corporation performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Toshiba Plant Systems and Services Corporation rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Toshiba Plant Systems and Services Corporation strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Toshiba Plant Systems and Services Corporation’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Toshiba Plant Systems and Services Corporation? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years