“The Big Playbook: Leading Telcos, Network Gears, Tower Infrastructure Providers and Frequency holding database- A Global Perspective” – July 2017 edition report provides an overview the spectrum allocated to operators in various frequency bands globally, alongwith the details of spectrum holdings.
Salient Features of the Report and Key Finding included:
1. The report provides a summarized version of spectrum holdings of leading telcos across various frequency bands-including the details like bandwidth holding and corresponding uplink/downlink frequency details.
2. Details of 106 countries across various regions (Europe-39, Asia-Pacific-26, Africa & Middle East-25 and Americas-17) has been included in a tabular format.
3. Information regarding the frequency bands and Service type offered on each of these spectrum bands has also been provided in tabular format.
4. Major telcos operating, leading vendors operating and tower infrastructure providers operating in these countries has also been included in pictorial format.
5. The report enables the readers to understand the market scenario and understand the competitive landscape wrt to major telcos, vendors and tower infrastructure providers in specific countries.
6. More than 50 telcos operating globally, 10+ global vendors and ~40 tower infrastructure providers have been mentioned in the report
1. Overview of Global Mobile Subscription Trends
2. Leading Telecom Operators, Telecom Vendors and Frequency Spectrum Holding in Americas
3. Leading Telecom Operators, Telecom Vendors and Frequency Spectrum Holding in Europe
4. Leading Telecom Operators, Telecom Vendors and Frequency Spectrum Holding in Africa & Middle East
5. Leading Telecom Operators, Telecom Vendors and Frequency Spectrum Holding in Asia-Pacific
Exhibit 1: Global Mobile Subscription Growth Tends, 2006-2016
Exhibit 2: Regional Mobile Subscription Growth Tends, 2006-2016
Exhibit 3: Bands Types and characteristics