Stage and Scenery Equipment Market Overview and Size:
Stage and scenery equipment plays a vital in beautifying and enhancing the stage’s looks and performance. Earlier, movement of various sceneries and lights were done manually but with the advent of technology, automation of the movement of sceneries and props are done with motors and winches. Hoists are used for the lifting of theatre batten, decorative piece and light lifting. Motors and variable speed drives plays an important role in the automation of stage and scenery equipment market. For many theatres rigging equipment plays an important role in moving the scenery and providing a dramatic effect. A properly designed rigging system provides, simple and easy scene changes possible. There are generally three major types of rigging, they are; dead hung rigging, manually operated counterweight rigging and motorized rigging. Hoists are also of two different types namely fixed speed and variable speed hoists.
Stage and Scenery Equipment Market was valued at USD 526 Million in 2016 and it is expected reach to USD 650 Million by 2025, with increasing CAGR at a 2.4% during the forecast period 2017-2025.
Stage and Scenery Equipment Market Growth Insights:
The stage and scenery facilitates in easy movement of overhead scenery, backgrounds, audio and lighting units. These automated stage and scenery equipment are favored by theatres and clubs in countries that are grappling labor shortage, which is a major factor fueling the market growth over the years. The growth of stage and scenery equipment market is driven by various factors in different regions across the globe. The major factor boosting the market growth is the increasing demand rigging system automation in the developed countries such as the U.S, Canada, the U.K, Germany, France, and Spain among others. The automated rigging systems in theatres, clubs and ball rooms have helped in the ease of moving heavy scenery, people and backgrounds across the stage at desired speed. Owing to this, most of the older theatres are upgrading their rigging systems to automated ones.
Detailed Segmentation Study of Stage and Scenery Equipment Market:
Stage and Scenery Equipment Market Segment – by Rigging Systems Type:
• Dead Hung
• Manually Operated Counterweight Rigging
Stage and Scenery Equipment Market Segment – by Hoist Type:
• Fixed Speed
• Variable Speed
Stage and Scenery Equipment Market Segment – by Application:
• Corporate Shows
• Ball Rooms
Stage and Scenery Equipment Market Geographical Segmentation:
• North America
• Asia Pacific (APAC)
• Middle East and Africa (MEA)
• South America (SAM)
Stage and Scenery Equipment Market Regional Share Insights:
Asia Pacific region in stage and scenery equipment market covers countries such as Australia, China, India, and Japan among others. The region contributed a healthy market share in 2016 and is also estimated to surge over the period from 2017 to 2025 to generate a fair market share by 2025. The region is accountable for various development in theatres, clubs, ballrooms and stadiums. Availability of cheap labor and price sensitive market has hindered the growth of motorized rigging systems market in this region. However, the use of manual counterweight rigging systems and dead slung types are more favorable in the Asia Pacific region. In this region, China held the largest market share in the field of stage and scenery equipment in 2016 and is projected to retain its dominance in the region in the coming years. On the other hand, India is anticipated to be the fastest growing country in Asia Pacific region during the forecast period from 2017 to 2025.
Key Benefits From Our Research Report:
• Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
• The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the payment gateway market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
• Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
• Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
• Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
• Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Prominent Key Players are mentioned in Stage and Scenery Equipment Market:
• Electronics Theatre Controls (ETC) Contents
• J R Clancy, Inc.
• Mountain Production Inc.
• TAIT Towers
• Texas Scenic Company Inc.
• Theatre Rigging Specialists
• Thern Stage Equipment
• 10+ More