BAM is one of the leading construction companies in Europe. The company specializes in construction and M&E services, PPP, property and civil engineering. It also undertakes specialist construction and civil engineering projects in niche markets globally. BAM’s major operational markets include the Netherlands, the UK, Belgium, Germany and Ireland.
The company operates through four business segments: civil engineering; construction and M&E services; property; and PPP.
Through the civil engineering segment, the company operates in both its home markets (the Netherlands, the UK, Belgium and Germany) as well as internationally. In the Netherlands, the segment is represented by BAM Infra Nederland, which comprises four business units: BAM infra multidisciplinary contracts, BAM infra regions, BAM infra connect and BAM Infraconsult. BAM infra multidisciplinary contracts undertakes projects worth more than E30 million (approximately $33.3 million); while BAM infra regions caters to the local markets. BAM infra connect includes BAM infra telecom, BAM infra energy and water and BAM infra rail. It serves network managers and providers and cable companies. BAM Infraconsult is one of the leading engineering firms in the Netherlands, with presence in international markets as well.
Outside Europe, BAM handles construction projects through its operating company, BAM International. BAM International has operational presence in Africa, Australia, Asia, the Middle East/Gulf States and America. It serves clients across the civil engineering, industry and non-residential construction sectors.
The construction and M&E services segment undertakes non-residential construction projects in all the company’s home markets. It also carries out residential construction projects majorly in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Ireland. BAM operates its construction and M&E services segment through BAM Bouw en Vastgoed (the Netherlands), BAM Construct UK (the UK), BAM Deutschland (Germany), BAM Belgium (Belgium) and BAM Contractors (Ireland).
BAM Bouw en Vastgoed comprises the operations of BAM Bouw en Techniek, BAM Woningbouw and AM. BAM Bouw en Techniek engages in commercial and technical development and preparation and realization of non-residential construction projects in the Netherlands. It also offers a wide range of services for technical facilities in residential and non-residential construction industry as well as for infrastructure. BAM Woningbouw engages in advice, development, construction, service and maintenance and renovation of residential construction projects in the Netherlands. AM develops sustainable living projects in the Netherlands.
BAM Construct UK engages in activities such as project development, design, engineering services and facility management for non-residential construction market in the UK. BAM Deutschland, along with its subsidiaries, offers a total service for turn-key construction in Germany, with special expertise in stadium projects.
BAM Belgium comprises operations of BAM Contractors, Interbuild, Kairos, Galere and BAM Technics. BAM Contractors is involved in public and residential construction projects in Belgium; while Interbuild engages in non-residential and apartment projects. Galere undertakes buildings and infrastructure projects for both government as well as the private sector.
BAM Contractors is one of the leading construction companies in Ireland with strong presence in the civil engineering market. BAM Contractors works along with BAM Building in the construction and property business line; and with BAM Civil in the infrastructure business line. It also engages in other activities such as rail infrastructure, facility management and property development through BAM Property.
BAM Nuttall undertakes the sectors of the concrete, road and water construction, both at national and regional level, through a network of business units, divisions and subsidiaries; Wayss & Freytag Ingenieurbau undertakes the field of bored tunnels and complex civil engineering projects; and BAM International also undertakes non-residential construction projects primarily in the Middle East and Indonesia.
The property segment undertakes property development activities in the Netherlands, the UK, Ireland and Belgium. The company develops single family homes in the Netherlands through AM.
Through BAM PPP, the company operates in the European PPP market. The PPP segment undertakes projects across roads, rail, education, healthcare, judicial and general accommodation sectors in Europe. The segment has offices in Bunnik, the Netherlands; Birmingham, the UK; Glasgow, Scotland; Brussels, Belgium; Dublin, Ireland and Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Royal BAM Group nv in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Royal BAM Group nv listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Royal BAM Group nv’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Royal BAM Group nv’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Royal BAM Group nv’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Royal BAM Group nv operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Royal BAM Group nv?
- How has Royal BAM Group nv performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Royal BAM Group nv rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Royal BAM Group nv strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Royal BAM Group nv’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Royal BAM Group nv? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years