Blancco Technology Group is involved in providing diagnostics and data erasure services. The company operates in the UK, Sweden, Singapore, Finland, India, the Netherlands, Poland, the US, Italy, France, Mexico, Germany, Canada, Malaysia, Australia, and Japan.
The company operates its business through two divisions: Erasure and Diagnostic.
Blancco Technology Group's Erasure division is engaged in the development and delivery of innovative solutions, which include Blancco, which enables customers to test, diagnose, repair and repurpose information technology devices. In FY2016, the Erasure segment reported revenues of $21.7 million, which accounted for 96.7% of the company's total revenue.
The company's Diagnostic division includes Xcaliber Technologies, a smartphone diagnostics software business. In FY2016, the Diagnostics segment reported revenues of $0.7 million, which accounted for 3.3% of the company's total revenue.
Blancco Technology Group's products include Blancco Drive Eraser, Blancco Mobile Device Eraser, Blancco File Eraser, Blancco Removable Media Eraser, Blancco LUN Eraser, Blancco Virtual Machine Eraser, Blancco Data Eraser Management Console, Blancco Mobile Diagnostics, and Blancco Data Eraser Hardware.
Geographically, the company classifies its operations into five segments, namely the UK, Mexico, the US, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World. In FY2016, the UK segment accounted for 12.4% of the company's total revenues, followed by Mexico with 13.9%; the US with 26.1%; Asia Pacific with 22.1%; and Rest of World with 25.5%.
The company's subsidiaries include Blancco Diagnostics (India) Pvt Ltd, Blancco Central Europe GmbH, Blancco Central Services Ltd, Blancco Trustees Ltd, Digital Care Sp. z.o.o., Ucare Digital Services Ltd, and Tabernus LLC.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Blancco Technology Group plc in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Blancco Technology Group plc listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Blancco Technology Group plc’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Blancco Technology Group plc’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Blancco Technology Group plc’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Blancco Technology Group plc operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Blancco Technology Group plc?
- How has Blancco Technology Group plc performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Blancco Technology Group plc rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Blancco Technology Group plc strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Blancco Technology Group plc’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Blancco Technology Group plc? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years