Baldor Electric Company is a motor and mechanical power transmission company. It is engaged in designing, manufacturing and marketing industrial electric motors, drives and mechanical power transmission products. The company is a member of the ABB Group. Baldor primarily operates in the US, and Canada. The company's products include alternating current (AC) motors, direct current (DC) motors, Servomotors, grinders, buffers, polishing lathes, belt sanders and gearmotors.
Baldor offers different variants of AC motors that include general purpose AC motors, severe duty, washdown duty, explosion proof, pump, HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) motors, farmduty, definite purpose, unit handling, IEC frame motors, variable speed AC and custom AC motors.
The company offers large AC motors such as large induction motors and large synchronous motors. The company also offers different variants of DC motors such as fractional and integral HP, and permanent magnet motors. Baldor's Servo motors include Servo Gearboxes, AC brushless Servo N-series motors, AC brushless Servo C-series motors, AC brushless stainless steel Servo motors and DC brush Servo motors.
Baldor also offers grinders buffers polishing lathes and belt sanders. These products are used in mining, automotive, machine tool, woodworking, jewelry, lapidary, dental and metal processing industries. The company gearmotors prducts include AC gearmotors and DC gearmotors.
The above products are used in the industries such as aggregate and cement industries; air handling industries; chemical, oil, and gas industries; food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries; mining industries; paper and forest industries; and water and wastewater industries. The company also provides motor services, customer support services, and generator maintenance services to its customers.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Baldor Electric Company in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Baldor Electric Company listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Baldor Electric Company’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Baldor Electric Company’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Baldor Electric Company’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Baldor Electric Company operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Baldor Electric Company?
- How has Baldor Electric Company performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Baldor Electric Company rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Baldor Electric Company strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Baldor Electric Company’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Baldor Electric Company? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years