Asian Paints Limited is engaged in the manufacture of paints and kitchen components. The company has around 26 paint manufacturing facilities. APL operates in the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia and South Pacific.
The company operates through the following two segments: paints and home improvement.
APL's paints segment offers interior paints, exterior paints, metal finishes, wood finishes and waterproofing. The company offers interior paints under Royale Aspira, Royale Shyne, Royale Luxury Emulsion, Apcolite Premium Emulsion, and Tractor Emulsion brands. APL markets exterior paints under Apex Ultima, Apex Exterior Emulsion and Ace Emulsion brands. The company offers metal finishes under Apcolite Satin, Royale Luxury, Apcolite Gloss, and Tractor Enamel. . APL offers wood finishes under Woodtech Polyester, Woodtech Emporio PU, A Woodtech Aquadur PU. .
The company also offers architectural paints including genie woodtech polish, one coat emulsion super white, royale play protective coat, professional economy exterior emulsion, professional economy texture finish, apcolite advanced 2 pack epoxy primer grey, profendurance brilliant white, nilaya sealer clear, and royale atmos.
APL operates the home improvement segment through Sleek International Private Limited (Sleek). Sleek offers a range of kitchen accessories, including base cabinet accessories, corner cabinet accessories, wall units accessories and miday accessories; hardware and fittings products including square plastic washer, wall cabinet hanging bracket set, fascia clip, glass support set, glass support groove screw/nut/washer, plastic 'L' bracket, chipboard screw, cabinet connector, shelf support, shelf support for glass, microwave stand, door bumper, agoform mat, telescopic channel, vetro line, easy line, hinges and hinge for blind corners, base cabinet hanging bracket set, internal wall cabinet hanging bracket set, minifix, shelving rod, dowel and metallic line; cabinets and shutters; and kitchen appliances including chimneys, hobs and ovens.
The company's subsidiaries include Asian Paints (Nepal) Private Limited, Asian Paints (International) Limited, Asian Paints Industrial Coatings Limited, Multifacet Infrastructure (India) Limited and Maxbhumi Developers Limited.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Asian Paints Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Asian Paints Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Asian Paints Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Asian Paints Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Asian Paints Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Asian Paints Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Asian Paints Limited?
- How has Asian Paints Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Asian Paints Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Asian Paints Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Asian Paints Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Asian Paints Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years