Aspect Software is a US based privately-held provider of consumer engagement, workforce optimization, and back-office solutions. The company operates in the Americas, Europe, Asia, South Africa, Australia and the UAE.
The company offers products for call centers, self-services, customers outreach, workforce optimization, developers, and cloud infrastructure.
Aspect's call centers products include Aspect zipwire cloud contact center, Aspect unified IP, and Aspect advanced voice portal, Aspect customer experience platform (CXP), Aspect outbound cloud web customer care, Aspect social, and Aspect RTC platform. Its self-services product offering includes Aspect advanced voice portal, Aspect customer experience platform (CXP) and Aspect natural language understanding.
The company's customers outreach products comprises Aspect unified IP proactive engagement suite, Aspect customer experience platform (CXP) and Aspect advanced voice portal. Its workforce optimization products consist of Workforce management, recording, quality monitoring, surveys, performance management, coaching, elearning, speech analytics, desktop analytics and back office optimization.
Aspect's developers products include self-service development tools, Aspect prophecy, Aspect CXP developer, CXP business user interface, evolution, service provider platforms, telecom APIS for CEBP, webrtc, Zipwire API, and mobile applications. Its cloud infrastructure products comprises Aspect cloud, managed services and on premise.
The company also offers professional services, including performance improvement, integration services, and implementation and optimization services.
Aspect's partners include cloud partners, value added resellers, mobile partners, strategic alliance partners, specialty resellers, application development partners, limited resellers, business process outsourcers, service partners, consultants, and technology partners. It serves following industries: financial services, healthcare providers, healthcare payers, retail, utilities, telecommunications, transportation, travel and hospitality, education, and government.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Aspect Software, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Aspect Software, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Aspect Software, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Aspect Software, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Aspect Software, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Aspect Software, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Aspect Software, Inc.?
- How has Aspect Software, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Aspect Software, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Aspect Software, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Aspect Software, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Aspect Software, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years