Aygaz is a Turkey-based oil and gas company, which is engaged in purchasing, marketing and distributing liquid petroleum gas (LPG). The company manufactures and sells LPG cylinders, tanks, valves and pressure regulators, and is involved in marketing LPG operated devices.
The company operates its business through three segments: Gas and Petroleum Products, Electricity and Other Operations.
In FY2016, the Gas And Petroleum Products segment reported revenues of TRY6,487.6 million, which accounted for 96.1% of the company's total revenue.
In FY2016, the Other Operations segment reported revenues of TRY427.5 million, which accounted for 6.3% of the company's total revenue.
The company operates its business through subsidiaries include Anadoluhisari Tankercilik (Anadoluhisari), Kandilli Tankercilik (Kandilli), Kuleli Tankercilik (Kuleli), Kuzguncuk Tankercilik (Kuzguncuk), Akpa A.S., Aygaz Dogal Gaz Toptan Satis, Aygaz Dogal Gaz Iletim and ADG Enerji Yatirimlari (ADG Enerji).
Anadoluhisari, Kandilli, Kuleli and Kuzguncuk are involved in purchasing, building and renting vessels as well as operating them in domestic and overseas markets for the transportation of crude oil, petroleum products, LPG, natural gas and solid, liquid and liquefied products.
Akpa provides LPG distribution, water distribution and wholesale fuel and durable consumer goods through its branches in the provinces of Istanbul, Bursa, Eskisehir, Antalya, Ankara, Izmir and Denizli.
Aygaz Dogal Gaz Toptan Satis, Aygaz Dogal Gaz Iletim and ADG Enerji are involved in the sale and transmission of liquid natural gas (LNG).
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Aygaz AS in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Aygaz AS listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Aygaz AS’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Aygaz AS’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Aygaz AS’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Aygaz AS operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Aygaz AS?
- How has Aygaz AS performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Aygaz AS rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Aygaz AS strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Aygaz AS’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Aygaz AS? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 2 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years