China Medical System Holdings (CMS) is a China-based an investment holding company, which is engaged in the production of medicines. The company has operation in the British Virgin Islands, China, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
The company is involved in the marketing, promotion and sales and manufacturing of pharmaceutical products.
CMS's in-licensed products and in-house manufactured pharmaceutical products include: Deanxit for depression and anxiety; Ursofalk for the dissolution of cholesterol gallstones in the gallbladder; Exacin that treats infectious diseases caused by Bacillus coli; XinHuoSu used for the treatment of acute decompensated heart failure with dyspnea; augentropfen stulln mono eye-drops; Salofalk for the treatment of acute exacerbations and also to prevent recurrence; Bioflor to treat diarrhea in adults and children; GanFuLe for liver cancer, hepatitis B and cirrhosis; Cystistat for the treatment of bladder disease with incomplete GAG layer; YiNuoShu; and ShaDuoLiKa.
The company also provides other ancillary services for the pharmaceutical companies to bring their products to the Chinese market, including handling registration for imported new drugs to China, renewal of expired or expiring imported drug registrations, bidding in collective tender processes, custom clearance, inspection of imported drugs and other managerial aspects of the products.
CMS's subsidiaries include CMS Pharma Co. Ltd., Generous Wealth Limited, Great Move Enterprises Limited, Hunan Kangzhe Agricultural Development Co., Ltd., Kangzhe Pharmaceutical Industrial Ltd., Kangzhe Pharmaceutical Technology Development Co., Ltd., and Shenzhen Kangzhe Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of China Medical System Holdings Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about China Medical System Holdings Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines China Medical System Holdings Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases China Medical System Holdings Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of China Medical System Holdings Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does China Medical System Holdings Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of China Medical System Holdings Limited?
- How has China Medical System Holdings Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does China Medical System Holdings Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are China Medical System Holdings Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are China Medical System Holdings Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of China Medical System Holdings Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years