Akenerji Elektrik Uretim is a Turkey-based integrated power company operating in wholesale energy trade and retail electricity sales.
The company is engaged in wholesale trade operations and retail sales operations.
Akenerji's wholesale trade operations comprises of energy trading, which provides proprietary trading, asset backed trading and asset dispatch optimization; trading and origination, which conducts the asset backed trading and hedging activities; and asset dispatch services, which operates power plants.
The company's retail sales operations consist of energy efficiency consultancy, reactive penalty management and carbon-neutral electricity.
In addition, Akenerji is also engaged in providing energy services which include co-generation and triangulation projects, remote reading system, energy systems management, renewable energy services and carbon-neutral certificate services.
The company's subsidiaries are Akenerji Elektrik Enerjisi Ithalat-Ihracat ve Toptan Ticaret A.S.; Ak-el Yalova Elektrik Uretim A.S.; Egemer Elektrik Uretim A.S.; Akel Kemah Elektrik Uretim ve Ticaret A.S.; and Akenerji Dogalgaz Ithalat Ihracat ve Toptan Ticaret A.S.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Akenerji Elektrik Uretim A.S. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Akenerji Elektrik Uretim A.S. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Akenerji Elektrik Uretim A.S.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Akenerji Elektrik Uretim A.S.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Akenerji Elektrik Uretim A.S.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Akenerji Elektrik Uretim A.S. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Akenerji Elektrik Uretim A.S.?
- How has Akenerji Elektrik Uretim A.S. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Akenerji Elektrik Uretim A.S. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Akenerji Elektrik Uretim A.S. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Akenerji Elektrik Uretim A.S.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Akenerji Elektrik Uretim A.S.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years