China Information Technology (CNIT) is a provider of cloud-based technology and traditional information technology products and services. The company offers solutions including software licensing, specialized software, hardware, systems integration, and related services. CNIT has operations in China and Hong Kong.
The company operates in two segments: Cloud-Based Technology (CBT) and Traditional Information Technology (TIT). CNIT's CBT segment provides hardware and total solutions of hardware integrated with proprietary software and content. It also provides software licensing and Software-as-a Service (SaaS). In FY2016, the Cloud-Based Technology (CBT) segment reported revenues of USD1.5 million, which accounted for 14.6% of the company's total revenue.
The company’s TIT segment includes Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Digital Public Security Technology (DPST), and Digital Hospital Information Systems (DHIS). It also provides software and systems integration services. In FY2016, the Traditional Information Technology (TIT) segment reported revenues of USD8.7 million, which accounted for 85.4% of the company's total revenue.
CNIT's key customers include Haojing (Xiamen) Media CO., Ltd, Fujian Furun Jing Cheng Information Technology CO., Ltd, Fujian Haoxin Network Technology CO., Ltd, Beijing Kai Yuan ChengJjing Culture Development CO., Ltd, and Guandong Wicrown Information Technology Co., Ltd.
The company's subsidiaries include China Information Technology Holdings Limited, Information Security Technology (China) Co., Information Security IoT Tech. Co., Ltd., and HPC Electronics (China) Company.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of China Information Technology, Inc. in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about China Information Technology, Inc. listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines China Information Technology, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases China Information Technology, Inc.’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of China Information Technology, Inc.’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does China Information Technology, Inc. operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of China Information Technology, Inc.?
- How has China Information Technology, Inc. performed financially from the 2013?
- How does China Information Technology, Inc. rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are China Information Technology, Inc. strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are China Information Technology, Inc.’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of China Information Technology, Inc.? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years