Central Garden is a marketer and producer of pet supplies, and lawn and garden products in the US. The company offers its products to retailers such as home improvement centers, independent lawn and garden nurseries, drug and grocery stores, mass merchandisers, and professional end users.
The company operates through two business segments: pet and garden.
The pet segment consists of Four Paws Products, TFH Publications, Kaytee, Aquatics, Interpet, IMS, Pets International, Breeder's Choice and Life Sciences. These businesses manufacture, purchase, sell and deliver internally and externally produced pet supplies, books and food mainly to independent pet distributors, national and regional retail chains, grocery stores, mass merchants and bookstores. The company's pet supplies products include products for dogs and cats; products for birds, small animals and specialty pets; animal and household health and insect control products; products for fish, reptiles and other aquarium-based pets; and products for horses and livestock. Central Garden markets its pet products under various brands, including Adams, Aqueon, Avoderm, Bio Spot Active Care, Cadet, Farnam, Four Paws, Kaytee, Nylabone, Pinnacle, TFH, Zilla, Altosid, Comfort Zone, Coralife, Interpet, Kent Marine, Pet Select, Pre-Strike, Super Pet and Zodiac.
The garden segment consists of Pennington Seed, Matthews Four Seasons, Grant's, AMBRANDS, Lilly Miller, the Pottery Group, Gulfstream and GKI/Bethlehem Lighting. The products manufactured, designed and distributed by these businesses are sold through mass merchandisers, warehouse-type clubs, home improvement centers and nurseries. The segment's products include grass seed; wild bird feed, bird feeders, bird houses and other birding accessories; weed, grass, ant and other herbicide, insecticide and pesticide products; and decorative outdoor lifestyle and lighting products. These products are sold directly to national and regional retail chains, independent garden distributors, grocery stores, nurseries and garden supply retailers. The company markets its lawn and garden products under the Amdro, Ironite, Pennington, Sevin, Lilly Miller, Over-N-Out, Smart Seed and The Rebels brand names.
Majority of the company's branded products are manufactured in 31 manufacturing facilities, located primarily in the US. Additionally, certain proprietary branded products of Central Garden are manufactured by contract manufacturers.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Central Garden and Pet Company in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Central Garden and Pet Company listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Central Garden and Pet Company’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Central Garden and Pet Company’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Central Garden and Pet Company’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Central Garden and Pet Company operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Central Garden and Pet Company?
- How has Central Garden and Pet Company performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Central Garden and Pet Company rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Central Garden and Pet Company strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Central Garden and Pet Company’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Central Garden and Pet Company? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years