Bank of Queensland is an Australia-based bank, which provides personal and business banking solutions to its local communities. The bank operates over 211 branches and 3,500 automated teller machines (ATMs) in Australia.
The bank operates through five business divisions: banking, BOQ Finance, BOQ Specialist, St Andrew's Insurance and Virgin Money Australia.
The banking division comprises retail banking including everyday banking accounts, savings and investment products, credit cards and personal and home loans; and business banking including business loans, transaction accounts, business charge cards and investment and statutory trust accounts.
BOQ Finance division offers finance and lease products for personal and commercial purposes for a range of asset classes including cars, trucks, materials handling, access equipment, mining and construction equipment. BOQ Finance distributes these products through dealerships, vendor partners, finance brokers, online and through BOQ branch network throughout Australia and New Zealand.
BOQ Specialist offers banking solutions to niche market segments, including medical, accounting and financial advisory professionals. BOQ Specialist operates as a separate division of BOQ's Business Bank.
The St Andrew's Insurance division is a manufacturer of consumer credit insurance products.
Virgin Money Australia is a retail financial services company that offers an array of financial products.
BOQ's subsidiaries include BOQ Equipment Finance Limited, B.Q.L. Management Pty Ltd, St Andrew's Australia Services Pty Ltd, BOQ Share Plans Nominee Pty Ltd, Home Credit Management Ltd and others.
Scope of the Report
- About the Company - Historical Details, Current Ownership Structure and basic overview of Bank of Queensland Limited in terms of revenue, net income, and operating income.
- Financials - Details about Bank of Queensland Limited listing status, annual financial reports (for the past 5 years), key financial highlights and region wise and category wise breakdown of their net revenue.
- Products / Services - Listing of the company’s entire portfolio along with description of individual products / services providing a clear picture of their target audience.
- Company SWOT Analysis - Outlines Bank of Queensland Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats facing the company.
- Recent Developments - Showcases Bank of Queensland Limited’s recent developments including mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, investment and divestment plans.
- Strategic Evaluation - Provides an overview of Bank of Queensland Limited’s corporate goals and strategic initiatives and evaluates their outcomes along with outlining any persisting legal issues and outlook of our in-house analyst panel on the particular company.
- Technology Landscape - Details how the company allocates its IT budget across the core areas of its business, CIO/CTO Profile, Key IT Initiatives and Deals undertaken buy the company at present along with outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What domain does Bank of Queensland Limited operate and what are key points about it?
- What is the product / service portfolio of Bank of Queensland Limited?
- How has Bank of Queensland Limited performed financially from the 2013?
- How does Bank of Queensland Limited rank among its peers in terms of revenue and market share?
- What are Bank of Queensland Limited strengths and weaknesses and what opportunities and threats does it face?
- What are Bank of Queensland Limited’s main growth strategies and how successful has the company been at implementing them?
- What is the in-house technical capability of Bank of Queensland Limited? Where does it procure / outsource it?
Reasons to buy
- Report delivered in easily accessible PPT format which can be used to gain insights quickly and further prepare presentations of your own
- Lean pricing structure ultimately giving you vast access to the unlimited knowledge repository of the company profiles at very competitive cost
- 12 hour delivery time fulfilling your urgent requests as per your requirement
- On-demand customization options that can completely cater to your needs by focusing the report onto given specifics
1. About the Company
1.1 History and Basic Facts
1.2 Ownership Structure and Key Executives
1.3 Head Office
1.4 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
1.5 List of Competitors
1.6 Employee Count & Distribution
2.1 Company Type (Listed / Unlisted)
2.2 Annual Statements
2.3 Key Financial Highlights
2.4 Region-wise Breakdown
3. Product / Services
4. SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Overview
5. Recent Developments
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Business Expansion / Divestment
6. Strategic Evaluation
6.1 Corporate Strategy
6.2 Legal Issues
6.3 Analyst Outlook
7. Technology Landscape
7.1.1 Industry Snapshot
7.1.2 IT Spend
7.1.3 Key Information Technology Trends
7.2.1 IT Overview
7.2.2 Key IT Technologies
7.2.3 Recent IT Initiatives
7.2.4 IT Outsourcing Engagements
7.2.5 Key IT Management
7.2.6 CIO/CTO Profile
- About Us
- Contact Us
Fig.1: Company Snapshot
Fig.2: Locations Listing on Map
Table.1: Ownership Structure
Table.2: List of Competitors
Table.3: Annual Statements
Table.4: Key Financial Highlights
Table.5: Region-wise Breakdown
Table.6: Product/Services Overview
Table.7: Mergers & Acquisitions
Table.8: Partnerships, Collaborations & Joint Ventures
Table.9: New Product Launches
Table.10: Business Expansion / Divestment
Table 11: IT Budgets
Table 12: Key IT Management (CIO / CTO)
Table 13: IT Deals undertaken in the past years